News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Disney World experience prior to Thanksgiving; Disney Hollywood Studios

Started by hemi68charger, July 20, 2010, 08:47:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hemi68charger

Hey gang...
Getting ready to plan our family's next Disney trip. I've been there a ton and 2 twice with my wife and 10 year old step-son Jacob. We went two years ago before Julies 2nd birthday. She's 4 now and will utterly love it I'm sure. This year we are planning on going the days before Thanksgiving, 4 nights/3days at the Magic Kingdom, Animal Kingdom and new for us, Disney Hollywood Studios. How is Hollywood Studios and do you think the majority of the attractions can be seen in one day? Right now I'm planning a day per park, but may extend the 3 days to 4. We will be probably be staying at the All-Star Movies resort. Been to the other's (Pop and Sports) before...
So, my inquiry is about Disney Hollywood Studios and the Monday/Tuesday and Wednesday before Thanksgiving...

Thanks..
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

bordin34

Hollywood Studios is not really new. Its been there over ten years and just changed its name from MGM. I was the the week of July fourth. You could do Hollywood in half a day and get an early start on Magic Kingdom if you buy a park hopper, or you could do some of Epcot, you have to do Soarin' at Epcot.

1973 SE Brougham Black 4̶0̶0̶  440 Auto.
1967 Coronet Black 440 Auto
1974 SE Brougham Blue 318 Auto- Sold to a guy in Croatia
1974 Valiant Green 318 Auto - Sold to a guy in Louisiana
Mahwah,NJ