News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

ABSOLUTELY the BEST car cleaning products...

Started by Topher, July 17, 2010, 06:27:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Topher

in the WORLD is Croftgate USA. This waterless wash and wax system is not only waterless, it's bio degradeable! There's no petroleum or silicone distillates(which attract dust/dirt) in this product so you can detail a car in a paint booth, then turn right around and paint a car with NO adverse effects! It's absolutely amamzing. I've been using it for several months and have been COMPLETELY satisfied. My car is Black and I use this stuff right out in the sun! If you're on Facebook look up Croftgate USA to some pics and vids on how well it works.
Topher

67 Charger 383-4spd "the Dawg"

www.headlightmotorman.com

1970Moparmann

Looks like an awesome product. :2thumbs:  Looked up pricing - pretty expensive. :brickwall:
My name is Mike and I'm a Moparholic!

1969chargerrtse

This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

Topher

Expensive? Figure up how much you have sitting on your shelf now. One bottle of the wash and wax will clean 10-12 cars(you can even put it on your windshield-it's better than Rain X!). You can reduce the space used and save on your water bill at the same time. Did I mention no water spots? The Quick-n-Slick is the best wax I've ever used. No white mess in nooks and crannies, and nothing sticks to it-even water!

Sales ad? Hmm....I'm just getting the word out my friend. I believe in this product and use it on all my cars. If you're interested, buy some. If not, don't.
Topher

1970Moparmann

Quote from: Topher on July 17, 2010, 08:27:29 AM
Expensive? Figure up how much you have sitting on your shelf now. One bottle of the wash and wax will clean 10-12 cars(you can even put it on your windshield-it's better than Rain X!). You can reduce the space used and save on your water bill at the same time. Did I mention no water spots? The Quick-n-Slick is the best wax I've ever used. No white mess in nooks and crannies, and nothing sticks to it-even water!

Sales ad? Hmm....I'm just getting the word out my friend. I believe in this product and use it on all my cars. If you're interested, buy some. If not, don't.

How much do you spend? 

Looking on the website, it says $22 for a small spray bottle.  What am I missing?  The gallon size concentrate is $200 which will clean 200 cars.  Basically, it's $10 a full car wash no?? :shruggy:
My name is Mike and I'm a Moparholic!

Khyron

This ad brought to you by the fine people at "If you want it buy it, if not, don't!" LOL

But while we're on the subject, i've used a few different car was's and wax. I now use these...

Car wash "Dawn dish Soap" ... yes, don't laugh, it's cheap. it takes ALL the grease and road grime and bugs off my car without scratching it" and I wax once a week with Meguiars #6 from any local NAPA. Removed swirls, light scratches, and i put it on by hand with very little effort. Made my 3 year old paint job look brand new.

Buy atll the expensive stuff you want. These 2 make my car shine better then new.... Dawn, buy it, or don't :D

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

Silver R/T

Personally I use Meguiar's products with no problems
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Topher

It's a 32oz spray bottle that will do 10-12 washes. It takes less than 15 minutes to go over my car(67 Charger) and it's done. Unless I want to hit it with the quick-n-slick, then I use another 12-15 minutes to do that. I don't have to clean up the wash bucket, the wash towels, and I don't have to go over the car again and again with drying towels to make sure I don't have water spots. From start to finish how much time does it take to wash your car the old fashioned way? 2-3 hours? How much is your time worth? Add it all up-which is cheaper?
Topher

TK73

I save much $$ by washing the Charger 2-3 times a year... and me once a month...

1973 Charger : 440cid - 727 - 8.75/3.55

Now watch what you say or they'll be calling you a radical,
      a liberal, oh fanatical, criminal.
Won't you sign up your name, we'd like to feel you're
      acceptable, respectable, oh presentable, a vegetable!

Khyron

Quote from: Topher on July 17, 2010, 12:21:10 PM
It's a 32oz spray bottle that will do 10-12 washes. It takes less than 15 minutes to go over my car(67 Charger) and it's done. Unless I want to hit it with the quick-n-slick, then I use another 12-15 minutes to do that. I don't have to clean up the wash bucket, the wash towels, and I don't have to go over the car again and again with drying towels to make sure I don't have water spots. From start to finish how much time does it take to wash your car the old fashioned way? 2-3 hours? How much is your time worth? Add it all up-which is cheaper?

ummm, takes me maybe 30 min, the wax I use you put on wet and whip off dry. wash the bucket and sponge? I have a dedicated one, I just dump is and squeeze the sponge, and I use a shammy...drys the car with one whip. .... so this stuff automaticly opens the doors and drys all the door jams? engine compartment? deck lid seams? dries windows to a streak free sheen?

Im not looking to get into a pissing match with you, im sure your product is nice. as for my time.... I don't know about you, but I love cleaning my Charger on a nice day. Want me to make a video and you tube it? I'll even put on a speed-o for ya ;)

If it took you 2-3 hours the "old way" then your slow bro :) The only way it would take me that long is if im milking it because I don't want to go in the house and talk to the wife ;)

HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

Khyron

and again, not trying to start an argument with ya... just saying it doesn't take me that long. Im sure it's a great product.

HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

Topher

This stuff is waterless, so there's no need for anything to be wet. I'm talking total time to clean the car from start to finish, wash, dry, clean windows, vacuum, clean the interior, then put everything away. Did I mention no puddles in the driveway or yard after washing? I'm just letting as many people know about it as possible. I'm a fairly bizzy guy, and I don't have alot of extra time to clean and detail my car as I'd like, so this stuff is right up my alley  :2thumbs: :cheers:
Topher

Troy

I have water at my garage but I have to wash anything outside in the gravel so it makes a big mess. I'm always looking for something that I can use inside to keep the cars clean and shiny.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

Silver R/T

Quote from: TK73 on July 17, 2010, 12:25:49 PM

I save much $$ by washing the Charger 2-3 times a year... and me once a month...

I bet that keeps all the ladies away lol
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Khyron

Quote from: Silver R/T on July 17, 2010, 02:56:54 PM

I bet that keeps all the ladies away lol

no ladys = more money in his pocket... wish I had thought of that :P

HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

Topher

I've teased my family for years by telling them if they didn't need to eat or wear clothes I could buy more parts for my car!
Topher

A383Wing

I think for you it's about that time now  :nana: