News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Classified Ad

Started by Arigmaster, July 05, 2010, 04:40:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arigmaster

Okay... I'm going straight to hell for laughing at this....

http://www.dontevenreply.com/view.php?post=90

MoparManJim

Man, I most be strange or just down right wired because I didn't laugh at that.  :-\

Arigmaster

None of the ad replies on that site are on the level Jim... The guy who does it replies that way as a joke.

mikepmcs

I laughed.  very creative.  
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

MoparManJim

Quote from: Arigmaster on July 05, 2010, 05:10:03 PM
None of the ad replies on that site are on the level Jim... The guy who does it replies that way as a joke.

I am aware of that bud, but for some reason when it comes down to baby's or kids stuff.. I guess I just look at it a different way is all and take stuff like that I guess alittle to serious  :shruggy:

Almost ever thread that is posted in the Lighter Side of the site here I laugh at  :lol: 

Darkman

I could have done with those setups, little ratbags were escape artists!

Get a higher voltage battery depending on how fat your child is..... :smilielol:
Make it idiot proof, and somebody will make a better idiot!

If you think Education is difficult, try being stupid!

chargergirl

Quote from: MoparManJim on July 05, 2010, 06:11:01 PM
Quote from: Arigmaster on July 05, 2010, 05:10:03 PM

I am aware of that bud, but for some reason when it comes down to baby's or kids stuff.. I guess I just look at it a different way is all and take stuff like that I guess alittle to serious  :shruggy:

Almost ever thread that is posted in the Lighter Side of the site here I laugh at  :lol: 
Dog collar shock field would have been about the same...I still chuckle
Trust your Woobie!

crusty440

Loved the car battery idea!

Old Moparz

I think it's funny, but I better not post the photo of my kid in the high chair drinking apple juice from a shot glass with the bottle of Wild Turkey on the tray in front of her.   :smilielol:
               Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

Khyron

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.