News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Are you dead and just don't know it? LOL

Started by MoparManJim, July 12, 2010, 02:06:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MoparManJim

I have a good one for you all, I'm not sure if I should post it here or in the Light Side area. Anyways, I'm in the sports store today in town. This older man in his 60's to 80's is in there.. he's trying to buy a gun. So far each thing he had tried came up no good. 

The guy behind the counter (a friend) is doing what he can to help the old man out. Well after all else feels he ask if there was any other way he could be check out on his back ground. The old man all he had left was his SSN card. Well ask if that would work and the guy said yes. Well the guy ran a the number and was shock at what came back  :lol:. It came back that the old man was record as being  decease  :o :scared: . The old man look at the guy behind the counter when the guy told him that. They both had that funny look on there face.. the guy behind the counter look up and said to the old man, let me run that again because I will highly say you are not decease. The old man didn't know what to say.. but on the 2nd pass the card number came up good with a good background for the old man. 

But can you image behind in that old man's shoes and having that happen to you?  :-\ , I can just only think what could have been crossing his mind at that time. 

Old Moparz

I felt almost dead at Carlisle on Friday with all that heat. Next year I'm definitely going back to filling my hat with ice.  :lol:
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry