News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Tuff Cat needs a name change

Started by kamkuda, July 10, 2010, 09:28:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

resq302

Quote from: 472 R/T SE on July 12, 2010, 02:32:41 PM
It was crazy, every where you looked there were empty cat-nip bags'.
:smilielol: :smilielol:
Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto

moparstuart

Quote from: 472 R/T SE on July 12, 2010, 02:32:41 PM
It was crazy, every where you looked there were empty cat-nip bags'.
i'll bet it wasnt cat nip but a stronger herb .   
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

Brock Samson

71ChallengeHer

Quote from: Dans 68 on July 11, 2010, 07:20:07 PM
Well, as it seems the participants aren't going to suggest it, let me. How about "Pussy Cat"?   :rofl:   Just another way to say not tuffcat, of course.

Just wagging the cat, so to speak.  ;)

Dan
I found Drunkcat a shirt at Carlisle but the guy wouldn't sell it to me.  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

chargergirl

Thanks Randy,  I think it all started when Ron handed me that Canadian beer Thursday night. :scratchchin: What the hell do they put in that stuff up there ???

Beer... they put actual beer in the cans and bottles up there.  :icon_smile_big: Not like that Milwaukee's Best Light you were sucking down at the tent.  :eek2: :slap:

Yes!!! Good stuff. Drinking long slender Labatts at the Chicken Wing Festival last year...good food and real beer! Wish I could have been there!

Trust your Woobie!