News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Who all has a xBox360 on here?

Started by MoparManJim, July 09, 2010, 05:05:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MoparManJim

Just like the title says. 

I have one, and only afew games that I can play on-line with. I have Fonza 2 and GTA4.. I'm not hook up to go on-line playing games yet but been thinking about it though and was curious to who here has a consol also. 

klutch

I have one; actually it's my thrid one.  :brickwall:
(Insert something clever here)

MoparManJim

Charger RT

I have 2 consoles both bought broke. Both now working and one is on live. My son plays alot more then I do but our user name is ase3xmast. We have both of the games listed plus forza3. He ssems to be on forza3 the most these days followed by GTA4

In forza3 he took a 69 charger and painted it red like my 68 and put a black roof on it with white strips. He is 15 and just left to get his learners permit. Do you think he will want to drive the real thing after he gets the permit?
Tim

Todd Wilson

I got a XBOX that I havent played 5 hours on the whole time I have owned it.  My grandma won it in a bowling tournament and have it to me!

Todd

TruckDriver

I'm on mine when I have the time when I'm not working. I play mostly WWII games, Forza 3, & a few other racing games. I play Dead Space too. This fall, Dead Space 2, and Driver - San Francisco come out, and I'll be hooked on those over the winter.

Dead Space (If you never heard of the original game)

Dead Space 2

DRIVER - San Fransico
DRIVER - San Fransico explained by the creator.
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

MoparManJim

Quote from: TruckDriver on July 10, 2010, 03:09:42 PM
I'm on mine when I have the time when I'm not working. I play mostly WWII games, Forza 3, & a few other racing games. I play Dead Space too. This fall, Dead Space 2, and Driver - San Francisco come out, and I'll be hooked on those over the winter.

Dead Space (If you never heard of the original game)

Dead Space 2

DRIVER - San Fransico
DRIVER - San Fransico explained by the creator.

Driver?!  :o , I love that game! keep me updated on that please if you would. Also how do I know you all's handles on the online gamings? I'm thinking of getting hook up to that kind of stuff this fall and will be kinda new to all this online stuff with other people playing online.

TruckDriver

Just gotta ask what everyone's gamer tag is.

BTW - I forgot to mention, there is a '69 Charger in the new Driver game.

This link will tell you more about it.
http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?product_id=78174

PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

MoparManJim

Quote from: TruckDriver on July 10, 2010, 04:22:49 PM
Just gotta ask what everyone's gamer tag is.

Oh, okay. 

QuoteBTW - I for got to mention, there is a '69 Charger in the new Driver game.

This link will tell you more about it.
http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?product_id=78174

Oh hell yea!  :yesnod: :yesnod: :2thumbs:

Patronus

I have a thing for GTA4, about a 2 hr. a day thing! Team Deathmatch, tagger: ugotMcgoverned, come get some
'73 Cuda 340 5spd RMS
'69 Charger 383 "Luci"
'08 CRF 450r
'12.5 450SX FE

klutch

Quote from: MoparManJim on July 10, 2010, 03:44:22 AM
Quote from: klutch on July 09, 2010, 11:52:32 PM
I have one; actually it's my thrid one.  :brickwall:

3rd one?  :o

Sorry, haven't been on in a few days.

360s have problems with the graphics card getting too hot and seperating causing the "red rings of death". But some people have had good luck and other, like myself, not so good luck.

Manfred318

I had one for about two months. My buddy gave it to me for payment for some stuff I had done for him. I never used it much and sold it. Im not a big gamer, but I did really enjoy Soul Calibur 4. I still have a Dreamcast tho. I never play it much either.

Current MoPars:
1968 Charger. 318 Out of commission:(
1975 Dart Swinger. 225 Pops daily ride.
1990 Dodge Ram. 360FI My daily ride.
2007 Magnum R/T. 5.7 Family wagon.

Sabre

I've got one, actually it's my fourth.  I bought the 360 a year after they released.  The early versions had overheating problems and would die.  My first one died nearly two years after I bought it.  I was sent a refurbished one that had the same problem, it died six months after I got it.  They sent me my third one (another refurbished one).  I didn't feel like dealing with it anymore so I gave it to my brother and bought one of the newest versions.  I've had it for a year now and no over heating problems.  The newest version runs cooler and doesn't experience the red ring of death.  I play Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 just about everynight on multiplayer.  I'm also playing Red Dead Redemption and once in a while Forza 3.

doctor4766

What's the go with the Red rind of death?
I just got my son a refurbished system and don't know anything about Xbox yet.
I've seen his glow red before when he's setting it up and he says it means it wants more space around it.
Gotta love a '69

chargergirl

Trust your Woobie!

klutch

Quote from: doctor4766 on July 12, 2010, 06:45:04 PM
What's the go with the Red rind of death?
I just got my son a refurbished system and don't know anything about Xbox yet.
I've seen his glow red before when he's setting it up and he says it means it wants more space around it.

They have to be in an open area in order to cool properly.