News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Carlisle 2010

Started by Tilar, March 07, 2010, 08:59:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Are you going to the All-Chrysler Nationals at Carlisle, PA?

Yes I'm going, I wouldn't miss it!
35 (50.7%)
No, I can't make it this year. :(
20 (29%)
Not sure yet.
14 (20.3%)

Total Members Voted: 69

bordin34

I'm leaving Friday morning.

1973 SE Brougham Black 4̶0̶0̶  440 Auto.
1967 Coronet Black 440 Auto
1974 SE Brougham Blue 318 Auto- Sold to a guy in Croatia
1974 Valiant Green 318 Auto - Sold to a guy in Louisiana
Mahwah,NJ

jeryst

I now have space E119, but will only be there Friday. A friend of mine may take the space for Saturday.

I'm going to try and hit the tents some time Friday, but any members are welcome to come by E119 and chat
if I am there. I'm the one with the shaved head.

moparmoynihan

I'll be leaving in about an hour. Me and my boys have a spot near building T. On the bleacher side. I would love to have some visitors. We'll be the loud guys from NY drinking beer. Johnny  :METAL:
b7 1969 Charger 4 speed 440 4:10

THE COLONEL

My wife and I will be leaving in about 7 hours from now.  I should be there between 7-8am.  We will be staying until Sunday just after lunch time.
"THE COLONEL....DIFFERENT RANK...SAME ATTITUDE"

ODZKing

Just checked into the hotel. WOW! What a hot ride down today.  Charger ran a bit hotter than is the norm but it was 98 and 102 degrees today when we passed a temperature sign.  Did I mention it was HOT!
We'll be there bright and early tomorrow morning. I usually have a sign on the window of the 3 forums I frequent.  Stop by, say hi.