News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

AMD outer rocker panel

Started by charger_fan_4ever, July 07, 2010, 09:27:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

charger_fan_4ever

Quick question, do these go behind the door up to the outer wheelhouse, or stop at the door ? Do they go up under the sill plates too ?

green69rt

charger_fan_4ever

wow that is some serious metal work.

green69rt

Quote from: charger_fan_4ever on July 08, 2010, 06:03:51 PM
wow that is some serious metal work.

I thought it would be harder than it actually was.  You just have to take it a step at a time, don't rush, and think about how things need to go together.  Also remember that the grinder is the welders best friend!  If you have any specific questions just fire away.

Mitch

68 General

So wait, the inner rocker (that sits directly behind the quarter, in front of the wheelwell) can be bought aftermarket? if so, who carries it, AMD?

68 General

nvm..just found out.. :)  Awesome, this makes me feel alot better, knowing I can get all the stuff I didnt think I could get

Highbanked Hauler

Quote from: 68 General on July 14, 2010, 12:12:54 PM
nvm..just found out.. :)  Awesome, this makes me feel alot better, knowing I can get all the stuff I didnt think I could get
I think Goodmark  Industries has the inner.
69 Charger 500, original owner  
68 Charger former parts car in process of rebuilding
92 Cummins Turbo Diesel
04 PT Cruiser

green69rt

AMD just came out with the inner.  I don't know if the inner bracing is included in the inner, it's not in the outer rocker part.