News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Help Please : )

Started by Canadian69Charger, June 10, 2010, 02:29:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Canadian69Charger

as you can see in my Profile Pic MY 69 Needs A Butt Load of parts to Start I am Looking for Chassie parts K Frame front Fenders Hood Trunk Lid, ect
However here in Canada I am having a Hard time finding parts I am Looking All over western Canada ( I Drive Truck and every farm I drive past I Look to see what is hidden out there.
for Drive train what can I use ?    I Know this will not be a #'s Matching car ( My goal is Not to Build to sell my Goal is to Build with my Boys and Drive ) to have a Charger has been my Dream since I was a small child Please help me build my Dream and if your looking for something I will keep my Eyes open and reply to you with Pic's if I come across anything your asking for.

I Will Post More Pics of my Car as soon as I figure this Site out better I am a New Member and I Will be around for a Very Long time ... I Love this Site lol

b5blue

HEY!  :wave:  Get a Factory Service Manual (FSM) as a good starting point first. Decide on motor trans and rear from the book. Learn about what you don't have from the book. Then we can all help you from there!  :2thumbs:

furbyboy

charger_fan_4ever

if your ever in montreal and looking for decent prices on AMD metal give SMS auto classic a call. Best prices i have found this side of the border on AMD parts. I've got $5k worth of AMD off them.

http://smsautoclassic.com/sms-auto-classic/?___store=default&___from_store=frca

Ask for Sylvain he is the owner.