News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

custom rally dash in a gtx

Started by GTXtreme, July 06, 2010, 07:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GTXtreme

no commentary just pics of what i did, hope u enjoy

Dans 68

1973 SE 400 727  1 of 19,645                                        1968 383 4bbl 4spds  2 of 259

TexasStroker

I thoroughly enjoyed it!  Great work  :2thumbs:

If free time ever returns I plan to get started on something similar.

Is that just a textured black you shot?  Worked great on what you fabbed up...what gauge material did you use?

Can't wait to see everything finished out...engine bay should be cleaned up nicely as well  :yesnod:
Founder, Amarillo Area Mopars
www.amarilloareamopars.com
Founder, Lone Star Mopars
www.lonestarmopars.com
Will set-up a regional Charger meet
Contact me for info!

superbirdtom

good job !!    to let you and everyone else know.  for future projects. FORMICA  brand  (yes the same as the counter tops)   puts out  a huge array of products  that few know  about.    they put out a line of thermofoil panels    that have  a machine turned finish like trans ams   and many other finishes in metal thermofoil backed by formica .  you just cut them out like  you do the metal  it is strong  and is amazing  stuff.      to view   just go to  www.outwater.com    . it is a huge catalog online  but you will find it.  and other amazing stuff.

GTXtreme

Quote from: TexasStroker on July 07, 2010, 01:40:04 AM
I thoroughly enjoyed it!  Great work  :2thumbs:

If free time ever returns I plan to get started on something similar.

Is that just a textured black you shot?  Worked great on what you fabbed up...what gauge material did you use?

Can't wait to see everything finished out...engine bay should be cleaned up nicely as well  :yesnod:

i actually had some textured paint left over from when i redid the grill. I just sprayed a coat of that down and after it dried i sprayed the black over it. im not sure what guage i used i actually made it over two years ago and never finished it, i used whatever i had laying around. Under car guy discussion i have tons of pics of my car and the engine compartment if u wanna check them out.

A383Wing

GTXtreme

Quote from: A383Wing on July 11, 2010, 06:32:10 PM
Nice shoes too!!  :D
.   Thank they keep my feet happy!