News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

I HAAAAATE Theives...not strong enough...maybe Loath is a better word

Started by wordslikebullets, July 06, 2010, 11:10:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wordslikebullets

I just moved into this house about 6 months ago and it was the first time it was out of the garage...oh well now I know to park it in the garage even if its for just a few mins...
I Love Chargers Yes I Do....I love Charger How Bout You

Wicked72

Well heres the situation im in.... I work in jails all over MD and a few other places. I happen to work in one that is less then a mile from my house... My MOTHER IN LAW :flame: :brickwall: works for the paper that goes all over the place around here and put a HUGE 6x5 pic of my wife and I in the paper announcing that we just got married...Gets better.... She also in included where we work!!! Who we work for!!! AND WHERE I LIVE!!!! not my address but the development I LIVE IN!!  I just bought this house and have not even had it for a year yet. Nothing has happend yet and I know a few things about security haha. So needless to say I am going all out to make sure no one can get away with screwing with me. either they make it off my lawn to just get picked up by the cops or they dont make it off my lawn without some lead in their bodies :nana:. So I dont talk to my inlaws cuz well Ill end up behind bars for snuffing them out :smilielol:. I could get into how awsome life for inmates really is but honestly you would throw up because finding out that some jails I work in feed the inmates coconut shrimp and they have xbox, playstations, and flat screens in their cells must be a great way to teachem a lesson.. :eek2:  Ill shutup now... :icon_smile_big:
M-Massively O-Over P-Powered A-And R-Respected