News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

New product idea

Started by RECHRGD, July 05, 2010, 09:53:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RECHRGD

I saw a commercial last night advertising a sonic device that deters dogs from barking.  It's called "bark-off".  With all the jerks we run into at car shows and anywhere in general, I thought something similar could be invented that would emit an obnoxious sound or phrase that would send the jerks running for the hills.  It could be marketed as the Jerk-Off.  What do you think?   Bob
13.53 @ 105.32

elacruze

Hm...

Automated pepper spray?
1968 505" EFI 4-speed
1968 D200 Camper Special, 318/2bbl/4spd/4.10
---
Torque converters are for construction equipment.

Brock Samson

just play classical music... proven it works,.. but you should TM the name...  :2thumbs:   :rofl:

Old Moparz

Quote from: RECHRGD on July 05, 2010, 09:53:03 AM
I saw a commercial last night advertising a sonic device that deters dogs from barking.  It's called "bark-off".  With all the jerks we run into at car shows and anywhere in general, I thought something similar could be invented that would emit an obnoxious sound or phrase that would send the jerks running for the hills.  It could be marketed as the Jerk-Off.  What do you think?   Bob

Might work, but what happens if they're wearing condoms on their ears when they're near your car?   :shruggy:
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

MoparManJim

Quote from: Old Moparz on July 05, 2010, 12:25:16 PM

Might work, but what happens if they're wearing condoms on their ears when they're near your car?   :shruggy:

I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one that thinks like that. I was thinking the same thought kinda and seen you had ask it so I don't have to ask it  :lol: 

Just 6T9 CHGR

emit an obnoxious sound or phrase that would send the jerks running for the hills.

Hmmmm....Ive been known to emit such sayings after a beer or 7
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

chargergirl

A spray that only sticks to human flesh would be great! This way if they lean on your car, get in, put something on it, etc...they smell like cat urine for the rest of the week...I'm in...who do we call to get this done?
Trust your Woobie!

71ChallengeHer

That would be great. 2 weeks in a row. I had to tell 2 idiots to get off my Challenger. Grown men too. WTH ?  :shruggy:

bull

I think Ponch already invented the jerk-off. Or maybe he perfected it, I'm not sure...