News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

It happened!!! It finally happened!!!

Started by RD, December 17, 2005, 09:52:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

yellowcuda

Shelley
Loganville, GA
'72 Cuda
69 Charger 426 Hemi (Jonathan's)
69 Charger 540 Blown Hemi (Jonathan's)
68 Charger (was gonna be DC.com car. Now it will be renamed)

ChgrSteve67

Something to be proud of.

Congratulations!

hemi68charger

Good for you!!!!  I wish I went to graduate school.. But as a BS graduate at age 31, I wanted a career.........

Troy
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

Brock Samson

CB

great news, Jamey!
Hope you get what you longing for!
:thumbs:
1968 Dodge Coronet 500

Charger_Croatia

'73 Charger with 400 (under restore)
2018 Infiniti Q50 Hybrid AWD Blue Sport

dart3404

RD

thank you Petar, Christian, Stratmaster, Jen, Troy, Steve, Shelly, here is a grad pic of me and my wife and daughter.
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

Charger_Fan

Good picture, you've got a great looking family. :yesnod:

Nice avatar too. ;D

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

bull

Congratulation! Are you in for more work now or less? I also got some college in after I was married. Ended up with two Associates degrees but no Bachelors. I didn't know what I wanted to do for a living until I was in my late 20s and by the time I got started doing it we had our first daughter and the income demands outpaced the pay that field could offer at the starting range. So I bailed out and became a diesel bus mechanic at nearly three times the pay, and they gave me another Associates degree.

RD

Quote from: bull on December 19, 2005, 11:46:19 AM
Congratulation! Are you in for more work now or less? I also got some college in after I was married. Ended up with two Associates degrees but no Bachelors. I didn't know what I wanted to do for a living until I was in my late 20s and by the time I got started doing it we had our first daughter and the income demands outpaced the pay that field could offer at the starting range. So I bailed out and became a diesel bus mechanic at nearly three times the pay, and they gave me another Associates degree.

i am in for less work, well at least i believe so, but I will not attest to that until it happens :D
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

ChgrSteve67

Less work, more responcibility.
Use your brain not your back.

Something like that.