News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

My car club's webmaster is a comedian...

Started by hemi68charger, June 30, 2010, 09:56:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hemi68charger

Well,, guess my Iraqi Air Force duty has influenced my reputation....  :icon_smile_big:

Here, Gary, car club's webmaster, attempts a funny at my expense...  :rofl:  Notice my "former" ride........

Officer link for our club's website...
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

70Sbird

Quote from: hemi68charger on June 30, 2010, 09:56:40 PM
Well,, guess my Iraqi Air Force duty has influenced my reputation....  :icon_smile_big:

Here, Gary, car club's webmaster, attempts a funny at my expense...  :rofl:  Notice my "former" ride........

Officer link for our club's website...

I kinda like your "former" ride Troy.
I spent 11 years driving and fixing these for Uncle Sam and all of mine were Olive/tan/Black
you had style!

Scott Faulkner

chargergirl

Trust your Woobie!

Dave Kanofsky

Now that's funny stuff right there.  Almost as funny as the new MTV show...
"God sent his Son into the world not to judge the world, but to save the world through him." John 3:17, NLT

Racers For Christ Chaplain (www.teamrfc.org)

mauve66

don't know why they dont let them do that over there, its not like your trying to hide driving through town anyway :D
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
powder coat wheels - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
engine - 520/540, eddy heads, 6pak
alignment