News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

help with hagerty

Started by billssuperbird, June 30, 2010, 07:12:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

billssuperbird

did any one have there policy jack uped. mine want from 178.00 to 205.00 :shruggy:

hemigeno

Guess they're gonna cover their storm losses from Phoenix earlier this year one way or 'nother...

BTW, I'll move this over to the Car Guy's Discussion section

jb666

Mine went up, but only because I changed the insured value after the appraisal...  I'm sure it's like Hemigeno said though, "we" are paying to cover their losses in the first quarter.

DAY CLONA

I just renewed my policy with them for the year, no increase at all, for the last 5 years in fact

Mike

68X426

I'm with American Collectors, and it went done this year, :shruggy: and then even after I increased the coverage, it was still a few bucks less than last year.

ps, I don't think $27 more for that spectactular Superbird is out-of-line. $205 is way cheap, if you're in California with that vehicle.

The 12 Scariest Words in the English Language:
We are Here from The Government and
We Want to Help You.

1968 Plymouth Road Runner, Hemi and much more
2013 Dodge Challenger RT, Hemi, Plum Crazy
2014 Ram 4x4 Hemi, Deep Cherry Pearl
1968 Dodge Charger, 318, not much else
1958 Dodge Pick Up, 383, loud
1966 Dodge Van, /6, slow

PocketThunder

"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

oldrock

I use haggarty on my mustang and no increase. Great company with very fair prices.  :2thumbs:

billssuperbird

thanks for your in put. i will keep them. :yesnod:

mauve66

no change on mine over the last 8 years except for trying to get me to add road service or something else, didn't need it but they still offer every year
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
powder coat wheels - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
engine - 520/540, eddy heads, 6pak
alignment

NHCharger

No change for the past three years.
72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
69 Charger Daytona clone
79 Lil Red Express - future money pit
88 Ramcharger 4x4- current money pit
55 Dodge Royal 2 door - wife's money pit
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel

billssuperbird

they told me that pennsylvania laws on ins changed. so they had to adjust my ins. so you live in pa you will see it on yours at some time soon. only on your hagerty ins.

Bossman963

I went to Delph Co which my priem. for my Charger is helll of lot cheaper than hagerty
68 Charger 440- under construction
70 Challenger R/T 383 in 2nd version of Vanishing Point. 4 SALE
69 Boss 302
70 Boss 302
74 pantera GTS