News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Anyone sell bucket seat tracks

Started by gettingstarted, June 19, 2010, 07:20:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gettingstarted

Hey does anyone sell bucket seat tracks for a 69 charger.  I recently bought some seats on eBay, but they came without the tracks.  Any clues.

68r/t

BEA and PG classics   have reproduced them.

Chatt69chgr

I looked up the seat tracks on the PG Classics website.  For a 69, they were $175 for the right and $175 for the left.  They had a 6 way seat track for a 70 that was $475.  From what I've read, the 70 won't fit the 69.  Odd that they repoped the 70 first.  Seems like a lot more 69's were built than 70's.  And the 6-way option was offered in 69 also so you would think there would be a bigger market for the 69 6-way than the 70 6-way.  Of course, you are just looking for the plain tracks.  I bet ones out of any B-body would fit.  Surely there are some out there used and for a lot less than $350.  I wonder if the tracks out of a 4-dr would work?  Probably lots of those sleeping in junkyards still.

no318

Not seen many 4 doors with bucket seats.  There are some used ones around from time to time.  Make sure you don't get rusty/seized ones.

lead_magnet

If your looking for black carpet and if '68 carpet will fit a '70, I'm selling some...

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,71051.0.html