News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Nikko Remote Controlled '69 Charger 500

Started by FastbackJon, December 17, 2005, 03:02:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FastbackJon

Was in Target today browsing around and saw two bright green 1:16 scale remote controlled '71 Hemi 'Cudas sitting on the shelf. Wondering what was behind them, I moved them aside to see a bright red '69 Charger 500, also remote controlled. These are made by Nikko, I think the price was about $20.

Here's one on Froogle:

http://froogle.google.com/froogle?q=Nikko+'69+Charger&hl=en&lr=&safe=off&sa=N&tab=ff&oi=froogler
"This was the dedication of the altar, in the day when it was anointed, by the princes of Israel: twelve chargers of silver, twelve silver bowls, twelve spoons of gold..." -- Numbers 7:84 KJV

69_500

I picked up 3 of those the other day. They also have a Lemon  Twist Yellow Superbird that is out. I saw it in a larger size, it wasn't in the same 1/18th scale as the 500 I picked up. It was i'd guess about a 1/6th scale.

Ghoste

No Targets here.  Anyone see something like these in Wal-Mart or Toy-R-Us?

69_500

yes they have them at Toys-R-us. At least that is where I picked up the ones I got. I saw them at Walmart as well.

Mrfixit

Toys r us has two, one plum and white 69, and a red and black? That is made without the hood so all you see is chrome. Couldnt get a real good look at em  as it was getting really crowded in there

Ghoste

Cool.  I'm pretty sure my wife wants one of those for Christmas.  :icon_smile_big:

69_500

Ah the purple and white Charger is that the FunkMasterFlex Charger? That has the stereo system mounted in the trunk? Got that one for my boy to play with.

FastbackJon

I'd get one if they made a '66/'67 or '68, since those are the years I own.
"This was the dedication of the altar, in the day when it was anointed, by the princes of Israel: twelve chargers of silver, twelve silver bowls, twelve spoons of gold..." -- Numbers 7:84 KJV