News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Hemi Charger Restoration thread (Updated 5/28/10 - Nearly complete!!!)

Started by bzabodyn, November 21, 2007, 11:16:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RD

BEE U T FULL!!!!!!!  congratulations and you have an amazing Charger!!!!
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

MoparManJim

Nice car man!  :coolgleamA: :2thumbs: :cheers: 

The photos of the car out side, is that what they call air condition?  :smilielol: 

bzabodyn

Hahahaha!!! No joke!!! Already steady mid-90's in South/Central Texas... gonna have to wait until Oct to make it further than around the block!

BZ
1969 Dodge Charger R/T - 426 HEMI/4 speed/Track Pack

bzabodyn

Couple new shots with glass installed (still working on window trim though) and after a good front end alignment - car sits PERFECT!!!

BZ

Just 6T9 CHGR

Chris' '69 Charger R/T

1969chargerrtse

I thought it was a Hemi car?  No door badges. :shruggy:

I know the door paint is still soft. :icon_smile_wink:

Car looks awesome.  I think the height is fine. :yesnod:

Did you ever work anything out with the guy that can't find the fender tag?
This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

TUFCAT

bzabodyn

I'm waiting to pull up in the complete car to his front door and take him for a spin and see if that changes his mind   :icon_smile_big:

The dog dish hubcaps are originally spec'd as was everything as you see it - we did not "freestyle" anything and followed the broadcast sheet/Galen's decoding on all options,etc...

HEMI badges are on the way!!!!

BZ

hemi24

bzabodyn

Thread got a little long, so now that the car is delivered and (nearly 100%) complete, I'm starting a new thread...

HERE:  http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,70960.0.html

BZ