News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Took The Charger to Prom

Started by bordin34, June 06, 2010, 08:21:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

68blue

Had to ditch my old prom pictures, between the velvet blue tux and my long straight blonde haired hippie girlfriend I looked like I was on the set of an Austin Powers movie :smilielol:. Only thing missing was the glasses and bad teeth. My kids would have never let me live that one down. Did have a decent set of wheels, 69 T-Bird, not fast but it looked like a charger. :2thumbs:

BrianShaughnessy

Quote from: 71ChallengeHer on June 06, 2010, 03:39:42 PM

Hi Brian, Great pic  :2thumbs:  And the Charger looks great , as always. We'll see you at Carlisle.  :cheers:

Hi Jackie!  Thanks and Cya soon!    
Black Betty:  1969 Charger R/T - X9 440 six pack, TKO600 5 speed, 3.73 Dana 60.
Sinnamon:  1969 Charger R/T - T5 440, 727, 3.23 8 3/4 high school sweetheart.

resq302

Dan,

Pics turned out great.  Shelby and Jackie are really great people.  Hope the two of you had a good time.
Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto

71ChallengeHer

Quote from: resq302 on June 06, 2010, 10:47:12 PM
Dan,

Pics turned out great.  Shelby and Jackie are really great people.  Hope the two of you had a good time.
Brian, Wish we would have had time to see you. We got stuck on the highway because of an accident. So we were running behind schedule. We'll see you in about a month.  :cheers:

resq302

Yup, and if you are lucky, again a month after that!
Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto

Bob T

Hey Bordin, cool picture of your car and date, hope you two enjoyed yourselves.
Tatts, yeah, I got some and know a few woman with some. No big deal to some people, other people have a problem with it. personal choice.

Anyway, hope you parked it right out the front at the prom too  :coolgleamA:
Old Dog, Old Tricks.

chargergirl

Everyone looks adorable....Challengher...she's a bombshell!
Trust your Woobie!

71ChallengeHer

Quote from: chargergirl on June 07, 2010, 07:29:26 PM
Everyone looks adorable....Challengher...she's a bombshell!
Thank you, girl  :cheers:

bordin34

I really had a great fun time and she is gorgeous.

1973 SE Brougham Black 4̶0̶0̶  440 Auto.
1967 Coronet Black 440 Auto
1974 SE Brougham Blue 318 Auto- Sold to a guy in Croatia
1974 Valiant Green 318 Auto - Sold to a guy in Louisiana
Mahwah,NJ

Supercharged Riot

Too bad I don't have memories like that

SHe's a knock out
And the right car to match the occasion.

At least I can have the Charger ready for other occasions.

Hope you had fun

Skyview69

Sounds like you had a good time!  I blew my Charger's engine just before prom so I couldn't drive it.  Nothing wrong with tattoo's people...she wears them very nicely.

Wicked72

I am so jealous...I wish I coulda taken my car to prom  :angel:.................... :icon_smile_evil:
M-Massively O-Over P-Powered A-And R-Respected

ChgrSteve67

Great prom pics!
You two look great together!
And the Charger looks great too.

Makes me want to get another tatoo.

BBKNARF

She looks great in the Charger, love the tatoos  :2thumbs:
68 Charger, slowly in the works, 451 c.i. approx. 535 hp @ the flywheel, so far best time in the 1/4
11.21 @ 119 mph, full exhaust, stock suspension, 4:10s @ 3640 pounds.

TUFCAT

Thanks for sharing. I'll be looking for both of you cats at Carlisle in a couple of weeks. :2thumbs:

jeryst

Great pics.

When my son went to his prom, I let him use my 57 Chevy Sport Coupe that I had at the time.
The car was a big hit.

"Mrs Brown you've got a lovely daughter".  e-blinkies.com/][/url]

You last name isnt Brown is it Jackie - lol.

Beautiful girl. My 21 year old daughter has some small tats. It doenst mean what it did twenty years ago.

71ChallengeHer

Quote from: jeryst on June 21, 2010, 09:46:38 AM
Great pics.

When my son went to his prom, I let him use my 57 Chevy Sport Coupe that I had at the time.
The car was a big hit.

"Mrs Brown you've got a lovely daughter".  e-blinkies.com/][/url]

You last name isnt Brown is it Jackie - lol.

Beautiful girl. My 21 year old daughter has some small tats. It doenst mean what it did twenty years ago.

No it's O'Brien. LOL  And thank you. I love the Charger in Green.  :2thumbs: