News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Check this out.....

Started by FlatbackFanatic, June 21, 2010, 09:08:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FlatbackFanatic

For Fathers Day, I took my daughter to the "Back to the 50's" car show in St. Paul,MN Great day, lots of cars, they said that there was 11795 registered cars and trucks there over the weekend. We saw this little car, cool little thing. it said Dwarf on the hood.
Flatback Fanatic, Kurt  , MN

captnsim

Cool little car.
Why is that girl giving you the bird?

PocketThunder

I was there also and i saw that.  What brand was it?  I dont remember.
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Just 6T9 CHGR

Quote from: FlatbackFanatic on June 21, 2010, 09:08:59 AM
For Fathers Day, I took my daughter to the "Back to the 50's" car show in St. Paul,MN Great day, lots of cars, they said that there was 11795 registered cars and trucks there over the weekend. We saw this little car, cool little thing. it said Dwarf on the hood.

Almost 12k cars?  Did the show take up the whole state?
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

FlatbackFanatic

Quote from: PocketThunder on June 21, 2010, 12:52:51 PM
I was there also and i saw that.  What brand was it?  I dont remember.
It said DWARF on the hood, I didn't see anything anywhere else on the car.Cool little car though.
Quote from: captnsim on June 21, 2010, 09:24:55 AM
Cool little car.
Why is that girl giving you the bird?
I don't know, I'll have to ask her(its my daughter)
Quote from: Just 6T9 CHGR on June 21, 2010, 01:47:46 PM
Quote from: FlatbackFanatic on June 21, 2010, 09:08:59 AM

Almost 12k cars?  Did the show take up the whole state?
No, but it did take up the whole state fairgrounds. ;D

PocketThunder

Here is the one that stood out for me.
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Foreman72

Eric "Foreman"

Previous: 1972 Dodge Charger
Current: 2002 Volvo S60

"The steps of a man are ordered by the LORD, and He delights in his way. Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down; For the LORD upholds him with His hand.
=Psalm 37:23-24=
"But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven..."
=Matthew 6:19-21=
:pat

FlatbackFanatic

I remember seeing that one too Paul, it was so crazy looking. :laugh:

ITSA426

Quote from: PocketThunder on June 21, 2010, 12:52:51 PM
I was there also and i saw that.  What brand was it?  I dont remember.

Would that just be a backward spelling of FRAWD in a funhouse mirror?  

Kurt, I think daughter's flippin' you off cause you don't let her drive the Charger.

Mike DC

What's the story on that miniature blue car?  Is that a fiberglass body shell or something?  What's the scale?

PocketThunder

Quote from: Mike DC (formerly miked) on June 22, 2010, 10:30:11 AM

What's the story on that miniature blue car?  Is that a fiberglass body shell or something?  What's the scale?

I'm pretty sure it was metal, and it has a small 4 cylinder engine in it, similar to a MG midget or something.  I wish i had more time to look at it.  It was a 2 adult passenger car with the driver sitting on the floor pretty much.

FlatbackFanatic