News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

P90X, BRING IT!!! WEEK 1 & WEEK 9 pics for you to laugh at :D

Started by RD, January 24, 2010, 10:32:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dans 68

Quote from: RD on April 29, 2010, 07:43:06 PM
...I will continue with the program, just thinking about cutting it down to 2-3 times a week (doing upper body work outs and ab-ripper) and complimenting this whole program with free running outside 2-3 times a week.  The weather is great, and I want to get out do something that involves fresh air!

I will let you know what and when I plan on doing anything....

:slap:  Now, Jamie, last I checked it was P90X, and not P70X....  :D  I would still complete the program and then adjust your routines to suit your time and needed results. To me the program is very enlightening in that you get a great idea of what your body really needs as far as exercise and nutrition. Completing the program will be a huge accomplishment to you (and me) and will fuel your ongoing success.  :pushup:  :laugh:

I actually am running about 3 times a week to get that important cardio in also.

Okay, all chastising is over, and we return you to the wiw thread.... ;)

Dan
1973 SE 400 727  1 of 19,645                                        1968 383 4bbl 4spds  2 of 259

RD

Quote from: Dans 68 on April 30, 2010, 12:05:36 PM
Quote from: RD on April 29, 2010, 07:43:06 PM
...I will continue with the program, just thinking about cutting it down to 2-3 times a week (doing upper body work outs and ab-ripper) and complimenting this whole program with free running outside 2-3 times a week.  The weather is great, and I want to get out do something that involves fresh air!

I will let you know what and when I plan on doing anything....

:slap:  Now, Jamie, last I checked it was P90X, and not P70X.... 

Dan

you are right LOL.. started up again.. had a week sabbatical, got a "mini"-flu from some school kids.. kept getting dizzy during exercises so i just had to heal up.  Started week 9 (what is this the 3rd time?) all over again.  finished it clean and did ab-ripper x.  boy Dan, dont take a break.. its painful getting back into it LOL.  anyway... the pain will go away as it always does.  noticed my form has really come along so well.  it is definitely a quality over quantity.  the better your form, the more you work your muscles.  doesnt take as many reps if you do them right the first time.  hard lesson to learn i guess.

again, back into it and hoping for that  32" waistline.. i am on my way.  weight is 177 and waistline is still 36 1/2"
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

200MPH

Charger

RD

welp, did yoga last night.. same o same o... did shoulders and arms tonight and boy i was wasted at the end.  I am now up to 35 lb bells from week 3 where I could only do 20 lb bells for all the exercises.  I am noticing muscles in my forearms, arms and shoulders that I never knew existed before.  it was a really good work out but i will be big time sore tomorrow.

did ab ripper x tonight and man i was toast!!! my abs will be hating me even more tomorrow.  i worked them really well tonight.  I so want that 6 pack abs now.  I am re-energized myself to finish this son-gun.  I know its not exactly "90" days for me, more like P110X lol, but I will finish it and be happy.

Good luck to all those going for it and keep up the good work.. I AM "STILL" BRINGIN' IT!!!! X STYLE!

67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

1970Moparmann

Keep it going :cheers:.  I cleaned out the basement tonight so I can start up the program again..... I hope I get the results like you got. :2thumbs:

Your thread inspired me to get off my ass and do the program again.  Thanks for the motivation!
My name is Mike and I'm a Moparholic!

RD

Quote from: 1970Moparmann on May 11, 2010, 11:20:21 PM
Keep it going :cheers:.  I cleaned out the basement tonight so I can start up the program again..... I hope I get the results like you got. :2thumbs:

Your thread inspired me to get off my ass and do the program again.  Thanks for the motivation!

hey glad i can help man.. i want my end of program pics to be ripped (fingers crossed) that way I can be a true motivator for all those that were in my shoes (or worse) to help get more healthy.

CB

1968 Dodge Coronet 500

chargergirl

Weird how you don't care about the ripped abs until you start to see the beginnings of that look. lol!
Trust your Woobie!

cpthowdy1369

Wow, Keep it up man.  You have helped get me motivated to start this program.  I have to start off with the power 90 first(cause I'm a pretty big boy) before I move up to the p90x.  I'm pretty excited to get started.  I can't wait to wear my old clothes again.
DRIVE IT LIKE YOU STOLE IT!!!

mikepmcs

Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

RD

thanks stu.. after a brief, i.e. 6 week sabbatical of not losing or gaining any weight (175lbs), my wife and I will be starting it up again for a 90 day exercise.  I will be going with MUCH heavier weights this time to try and bulk up.  So stay tuned kiddos!  its time for me to gain weight now (i.e. muscle mass).  We are starting up again tomorrow.