News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

What Is Your Favorite Color On Mopars?

Started by Darkness, December 16, 2005, 07:49:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darkness

Hey just wondering what color everyone likes on their Mopars? It can be any color. Heck, it can even be Hugger Orange for all I care.

Ghoste

Metallic Silver.  It's the fastest of all colors. ;D

Carlwalski

Bright White or Black.  :icon_smile_big:

BigBlockSam

I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

TruckDriver

PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

TheGhost

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

General Ryan

Plum Crazy on Cudas

Orange or Black or just about any on a Charger

Yellow on a 71 RR

Dk. green on a 1st gen. RR

Corporation blue ona Superbird

Sublime on a Superbee

And all else, anything as long as its a MOPAR!

jaak

sassy grass green, especially with white vinyl top and interior :drool5:

hemihead

Lots of people talkin' , few of them know
Soul of a woman was created below
  Led Zeppelin

THE CHARGER PUNK

F8 dark metallic green only on the one car i ever want to own a 1969 charger.

Mass_Mopar

A4, it's what I'm hopefully painting my car.  looks slick with the black bumblebee and black vinyl. :devil:
-Nick

70 Charger 500 383/833 pistol grip 3.91sg
71 New Yorker 440/Auto
04 Ram 5.7L 4x4 5spd 3.92 Auburn Posi
Old screen name MA_Young_Gun

69rt4me

999 electric green. or a-4 buffed silver mettalic.

darkside

Yellow is the best color on mopars in my book.

2fast4u

DODGE CHARGER--Fuel for Living!

Spartan

I have to go with metalic silver as well.  With a black roof or black stripes it rocks.

I do have to say though, I have seen some bright yellow (non factory colors) that look great too.  I tried to talk my dad into it on the #2 67 without any success
Over?! its not over until we say it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?!...Hell no! and its not over now!..(Germans? Pearl Harbor?...shut up, he's on a roll)

RT DAVE

It depends on the year and model.   Black w/ red stripes usually always works for me, though.
68 CHARGER RT<br />06 MAGNUM RT<br />02 INTREPID SXT

Lowprofile

B5 w/a white interior is my personal favorite  :icon_smile_big:  I also like that medium green w/a green or black interior :thumbs:

Oh yea, btw.....You just can't beat a triple black Charger!
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

Old Moparz

I like several colors, but I also think it depends on which car & year, as well as how much chrome it has. For a 66/67 Charger, I like that Mauve color, but forget the name. For 68/69/70, I think a vinyl top looks best for those years, & it has to contrast the paint well. I prefer red with a black top, or maybe that seafoam & black. For 71/72/73/74 I like the high impact colors with black stripes, like orange, yellow & purple.

75 & up it doesn't really matter, they're all ugly & paint won't help you.  :D
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

Dodge Don

Darkness

Well sorry for my rudeness. I forgot to add mine. I like all high impact colors and some odd ones depending on the car  :yesnod:

Khyron

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

Beep Beep Dave

'69-1/2 SIXPACK/SIXBBL REGISTRY On-Line Registry for the Lift Off Hood cars!!!
Maple Leaf Mopars your Canadian Mopar site.

1970 Charger R/T

blade trinity

Brock Samson

i dont care for the butterscotch, i tend to like everything else pretty much though.. certin colors look good on particular cars though, like the pale yellow and light blue, great on some cars but sucks on others,.. I like power colors,..  the darker ones...   :icon_smile_wink: especially blues... :yesnod: