News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

'71 Charger on ebay Sweden

Started by Charger_Croatia, December 19, 2005, 01:06:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charger_Croatia

Trying to find something in Europe; better to say parts were on my mind I ran onto one ad for Charger '71 for sale in Sweden.
Text is bellow, maybe somebody can translate it. No pictures.

"komplet rullende karosse 99% komplet sandblæst og lakeret. ny undervogn,nyren 360cui. skal samles og have lavet bremser, står i københavn billeder kan evt sendes på email"

Price: after recalculation around $13.500  Low, fair, high??? What do you think?

'73 Charger with 400 (under restore)
2018 Infiniti Q50 Hybrid AWD Blue Sport

Mefirst

The add is written in Danish but translated it says.... " Compleat rolling chassies, 99% sandblasted and painted. Front end rebuilt? Newly built 360cid engine. (Then there is a part I just dont understand what the person who wrote the add is trying to say???) The car is in Copenhagen. Pictures can be sent on request"

The car is not in Sweden, the guy only put in an add on a Swedish "For Sale" site. The car is in Denmark, Copenhagen...Hope this helps..

About the price. Old Mopar cars have a much higher price over here in Europe.. The again Id personaly want to see pics of the car before closing a deal. If its in good condition the price is about right..

/Tom

Charger_Croatia

Thanks for help Tom. My Swedish and Danish is "zero" so I was guessing.
I'm not looking for car right now, enough problem with my '73. I was just curious to compare prices here in Europe and against those in the US.

BTW, do you know for place with used parts here?

CB

man, this guy is crazy.

http://www.ebay.se/viItem?ItemId=4597515862

no pics, poor details (just a small description)

I'd pass!!!
1968 Dodge Coronet 500

Charger_Fan

Quote from: CB on December 19, 2005, 03:08:10 PM
man, this guy is crazy.

I'd pass!!!
I'd pass too.
I can't comprehend why someone would put a car up for sale on a site that allows pics...and NOT include any pics? Maybe he actually wants to keep the car & he's gonna give the wife a "I told ya so" when it doesn't sell.

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Charger_Croatia

Quote from: CHARGER_FAN on December 19, 2005, 03:45:09 PM
Quote from: CB on December 19, 2005, 03:08:10 PM
man, this guy is crazy.

I'd pass!!!
I'd pass too.
I can't comprehend why someone would put a car up for sale on a site that allows pics...and NOT include any pics? Maybe he actually wants to keep the car & he's gonna give the wife a "I told ya so" when it doesn't sell.

:haha:  Now I have idea what to do if my wife start to bugging me.