News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Charger just fine, but Chrysler 300 rear quater skins not, where to buy?

Started by Sjarger, June 11, 2010, 07:31:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sjarger

Hello everybody, I live in Amsterdam, Holland Europe and I have a 68 Charger that's just fine now.
Just bought myself a 1971 2 door Chrysler 300 in Florida. Just arrived in the Harbor and picked it up.
For the 300 I need a rear quarter panel and a rear valance (correct word?) (piece of steel for under the bumper and above the exhaust pipes)

DOES anyone know where I can buy them???????:shruggy:   Please help me out if you know something.

Thanks a lot !  :cheers:

Greet Barry

if you look on youtube and type: barryneeskens  (which is my name) you will find some movies. One of driving in my 68 Charger behind the "transporttruck"who is bringing two Chargers which I bought in the USA. Also you will find a movie of the KING CRUISE car meeting. That's in my area every second sunday of the month. On a bad day you will find 500 enthousiasts and when the weather is up to or more than 1.000 US oldtimer cars. Bur only take a look if you have nothing to do at all because there are far more nicer things to do than watch my movies !  :lol:

Daytona R/T SE

Nobody makes a new quarter panel for a 71 300.

I'm currently doing some lower quarter panel rust repair on my 1972 Imperial.

Very similar body to your 300.

I'm making the replacement parts myself, by hand...

Bob T

Howdy Sjarger, good to see  another 68 hitting the road  :2thumbs:
:cheers:  Bob from N.Z.
Old Dog, Old Tricks.