News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

duaghter's birthday......

Started by waroc, June 10, 2010, 12:00:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

waroc

:METAL:   One day a father gets off work and on his way home, suddenly remembers it's his daughter's birthday. So he stops at the toy store  , goes in and ask the sales person " How much is one of those Barbies in the window ?"  " Which one do you mean sir?" ' We have shopping  Barbie for 19.95, beach Barbie fot 19.95,  disco Barbie for 19.95, ballerina Barbie for 19.95, skater Barbie for 19.95, astronaut Barbie19.95 and divorced Barbie for 265.95. shocked, the father asks " Why is divorced Barbie cost 265.95 and the others only 19.95 !!! ? Annoyed the salesperson rolls her eyes , sighs and says. "Sir divorced Barbie comes with Ken's car, Ken's house, Ken's boat, Ken's furniture, Ken's computer, One of Ken's friends and a cute little keychain made with Ken's testicles.......... :punkrocka:
M a s s i v e l y  O v e r  P o w e r e d  A n d  R e s p e c t e d

Tilar

Just like the real thing.  :lol: 
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.