News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

BIGGER Sugar

Started by FastbackJon, July 06, 2010, 05:58:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FastbackJon

"This was the dedication of the altar, in the day when it was anointed, by the princes of Israel: twelve chargers of silver, twelve silver bowls, twelve spoons of gold..." -- Numbers 7:84 KJV

Big Sugar

That's funny John  :cheers: Your Right it is Bigger Sugar but with my 440 six pack I dont mind playing second fiddle  !

Ron

[img]<table border="0" cellpadding="0" style="border-collapse: collapse" width="182" id="table1" height="202" bordercolorlight="#ECEBF1" bordercolordark="#E9DFD1" b

mauve66

so thats what a white charger should look like................... no funny stripes on that one.................. :angel:
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
powder coat wheels - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
engine - 520/540, eddy heads, 6pak
alignment

Just 6T9 CHGR

Charger is nice but Im really drooling over the Italian stuff in the back ground..... :drool5:
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

FastbackJon

Woulda been funny Ron, if your car didn't have the stripes, to go down to the dealership and do a huge burnout in front just to see the reactions. They'd think you stole their car!
"This was the dedication of the altar, in the day when it was anointed, by the princes of Israel: twelve chargers of silver, twelve silver bowls, twelve spoons of gold..." -- Numbers 7:84 KJV

Big Sugar

Your right, and those Hubcaps look sweet on that rim and tire setup !

Nice Charger.

If it wasn't for the 1st Gen Charger we wouln't have a 2nd gen Charger.l

Ron

[img]<table border="0" cellpadding="0" style="border-collapse: collapse" width="182" id="table1" height="202" bordercolorlight="#ECEBF1" bordercolordark="#E9DFD1" b

Ryan

Ill take the F430 in the background please :icon_smile_big:
69 charger r/t Triple Black
   572 HEMI, Passion 5 speed, 4.10 Dana under construction

2014 viper TA

Vainglory, Esq.

Quote from: Just 6T9 CHGR on July 06, 2010, 07:37:41 PM
Charger is nice but Im really drooling over the Italian stuff in the back ground..... :drool5:
:iagree:

A383Wing

All that money spent on that white 66 and he can't even put the correct alternator on it...belt for dual pulley style does not line up with water pump or crankshaft pulleys.

moparstuart

Quote from: A383Wing on July 07, 2010, 01:17:29 PM
All that money spent on that white 66 and he can't even put the correct alternator on it...belt for dual pulley style does not line up with water pump or crankshaft pulleys.
:smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:  i think i could live with it .
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

Headrope

How did he get those hubcaps on such a large wheel? I've been wanting to put 15-inch wheels on my '66 but want to keep the original hubcaps.
Sixty-eights look great and the '69 is fine.
But before the General Lee there was me - Headrope.

moparstuart

Quote from: Headrope on July 07, 2010, 03:43:12 PM
How did he get those hubcaps on such a large wheel? I've been wanting to put 15-inch wheels on my '66 but want to keep the original hubcaps.
they do look great
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

A383Wing

Quote from: Headrope on July 07, 2010, 03:43:12 PM

Hubcaps will only fit a 14" wheel...15" wheels were not offered

mauve66

yeah, what he said, those are 14's, look in the tire pic on the upper right side just before the POLYGLASS, looks like it says 14
having said that  i have seen a 14 hubcap on a specially built 15 wheel with an extra deep trim ring that almost looked factory
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
alignment

moparheater

:drool5:

I love her, even with the goofy looking hemi emblem on the spoiler.

FastbackJon

Quote from: moparheater on July 07, 2010, 10:06:25 PM
:drool5:

I love her, even with the goofy looking hemi emblem on the spoiler.

There's actually an old motor trend article from ~40 years ago with the same emblem like that on the spoiler. The car appears to be a '66 based on the seat stitching and has custom spoiler ends.

Headrope

OK then what type of 14-inch wheels are those? Me likey.
Sixty-eights look great and the '69 is fine.
But before the General Lee there was me - Headrope.

qwick68

I Like the NAPA battery LOL
68 Charger LL-1 Turquoise

mauve66

those are just the regular wheels with the HEAVY hubcaps on them
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
alignment

tan top

thats a nice first generation   :drool5: :coolgleamA:
Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

Big Sugar

Quote from: mauve66 on July 10, 2010, 09:50:37 AM
those are just the regular wheels with the HEAVY hubcaps on them

They look a little wide, the Rears have to at least be a 7 to 8" rim.

Rom