News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Magnum 500 cap decals?

Started by richRTSE, June 07, 2010, 07:42:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

richRTSE

I just put a set of chrome magnum 500s on my car, and I'm not sure I'm crazy about the plain center caps. Does any know if these decals are available? I've tried to find them myself and no luck...

Thanks, Rich

8WHEELER

I have those 500 decals on the center caps on one of my cars, you don't see them very
often, but I like them on this car. I bought the decals from Specialty Wheels in OR.

Dan
74 Dart Sport 360, just for added fun.

ODZKing

I always thought they looked like Corvette wheels with the flags 'n all.   :shruggy:

richRTSE

Thanks 8WHEELER, Specialty has them $9/each. I just ordered 5. I think they look good on your car.  :2thumbs:

Rich

twodko

Hey Rich,

I like those stickers as well and your car is one sharp 69!
What size tires do you have mounted. Thanks.

Tom
FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!

richRTSE

Thanks Tom. They are 225/70-15s on 15x7s in the front and 275/60-15s on 15x8s in the rear. BFG Radial T/A with white letters turned in.

8WHEELER

Quote from: richRTSE on June 08, 2010, 01:08:20 PM
Thanks 8WHEELER, Specialty has them $9/each. I just ordered 5. I think they look good on your car.  :2thumbs:

Rich

Your welcome   :2thumbs:  Sweet 69 you got there   :cheers:

We have the same size wheels and tires on the rear, but yours looks much taller,
my car is pretty low, maybe that is why it looks different.

Dan
74 Dart Sport 360, just for added fun.

richRTSE

I also have SuperStock springs on the car. They are about 10 yrs old now, but it still sits a little higher than stock.