News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Stainless Steel Heater Hoses:

Started by Captain D, August 06, 2010, 11:04:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain D

I hope that I'm posting in the correct location...

I am looking to purchase a stainless steel heater hose kit for my 69' Charger. I've talked to some folks locally who assert that the only way to go are ones that tend to run upwards of like $200. To those w/ more experience than I on this topic, do you feel that a set, such as the one below, would make for an equally nice and durable set:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Stainless-Steel-Chrome-Heater-Hose-Kit-Ford-Mopar-Chevy-/200498400995?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories

I understand that the set posted above may not be as perfect as the most expensive ones, but any opinions on it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for any replies and if there is a set in particular that you feel holds up, looks great, and is reasonably priced please let me know and I appreciate the heads-up.
All the best,
Aaron

Drop Top

I have installed them on my costmers cars without any problems. The first set was put on about 7 or 8 years ago. Still no problem. Had to retiten after a week but never again. If you have a Pep Boys in your area you can buy the same set for the same price and save shipping. I have bought them from O'Rielys and Auto Zone also for the same price.