News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

The yellow days are here again

Started by oldcarnut, March 15, 2011, 02:11:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

oldcarnut

It's been in the mid 70's and forcasted to 80 this wk-end and the pollen is running wild.  Much of the trees and other plants are budding and filling the air with a ton of pollen.  Started riding the bike to work yesterday and the air looked like a dust cloud only it was pollen blowing out of the pine trees.  I only just cleaned off the car and in a short time its back to a yellow tint.  Do the rest of you folks get this heavy layering during your Spring?  I'm going to drive the RT a couple hours to the Myrtle Beach SC show this weekend and might just think about putting an extra filter layer round the breather.  Be nice if a good rain came and washed out the air some but none in the forcast.

Richard Cranium

The snow's not even all melted yet. Our yellow days will be in mid-late April.
I am Dr. Remulac

41husk

We just had a couple inches of snow here in Stlouis yesterday :brickwall:  Supposed to be 70 by Thursday :2thumbs:
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

rp23g7

last yr it was bad, my car looked like a pea green car, with yellow pollen and sublime paint, but its been to rainy this yr so far.

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

vancamp

my truck is covered in buds off a cherry tree here, pollen is horrible here when starts good just a yellow haze everywhere.

Khyron

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.