News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Took The Charger to Prom

Started by bordin34, June 06, 2010, 08:21:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bordin34

On Friday I took my Charger to my senior prom. It was the only muscle car there and I had the awesomest date ever. Had a great time.

1973 SE Brougham Black 4̶0̶0̶  440 Auto.
1967 Coronet Black 440 Auto
1974 SE Brougham Blue 318 Auto- Sold to a guy in Croatia
1974 Valiant Green 318 Auto - Sold to a guy in Louisiana
Mahwah,NJ

greenpigs

1969 Charger RT

Living Chevy free

RECHRGD

Pretty girl, but do you really think she'll want those tatoos 20 years from now?  Sorry, I'm old.   Bob
13.53 @ 105.32

jb666

Great memories right there.. And yep, you found yourself a hot date  :cheers: :cheers: Blow those shots up and hang them on your wall.. You'll look back 20 years from now and appreciate the preservation of your memories!!

TruckDriver

Quote from: RECHRGD on June 06, 2010, 08:39:10 AM
Pretty girl, but do you really think she'll want those tattoos 20 years from now?  Sorry, I'm old.   Bob

I agree with you Bob. I'm just trying to wonder what her parents were thinking to let a teen aged girl get tattoos like that (unless she did all that after she turned 18). I won't even let my boys get tattoos or any body piercings til they are 18, and pay for it themselves. But that many tattoos on women makes them look like a man in drag, very un-attractive. Sorry, but I'm old too, and remember when it was taboo for women. My 31yo girlfriend has 6 small tattoos that she already wishes she never got, and wants removed.

Sorry Dan. It's great you had fun. I'm bad for speaking my mind.
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

69bronzeT5

Quote from: TruckDriver on June 06, 2010, 10:18:02 AM
Pretty girl, but do you really think she'll want those tattoos 20 years from now?  Sorry, I'm old.   Bob

I agree with you Bob. I'm just trying to wonder what her parents were thinking to let a teen aged girl get tattoos like that (unless she did all that after she turned 18). I won't even let my boys get tattoos or any body piercings til they are 18, and pay for it themselves. But that many tattoos on women makes them look like a man in drag, very un-attractive. Sorry, but I'm old too, and remember when it was taboo for women. My 31yo girlfriend has 6 small tattoos that she already wishes she never got, and wants removed.

Her mom is Jackie....(71Challengeher).....that's Shelby guy's... ;)
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

rav440

:2thumbs: i cant stand tattoos on girls .  :eek2:  :Twocents:
1973 PLYMOUTH road runner GTX

jb666

I have'm, my wife's got'em.. I think it's hot.. But it's all in what you like.. IMO this girl looks great!

RD

totally awesome!!! sounds like you all had a great time.  love seeing chargers go to prom, here is mine 21 years ago (i just now saw this, but that is my 64 ford fairlane in the background)

thanks for sharing!
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

Silver R/T

Pretty girl, but do you really think she'll want those tatoos 20 years from now?  Sorry, I'm old.   Bob

ya, thats kind of turn off for me...lol
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

ACUDANUT

You have to be 18 years old to get a tattoo. How old is she ?

moparstuart

Quote from: 69bronzeT5 on June 06, 2010, 10:21:02 AM

Her mom is Jackie....(71Challengeher).....that's Shelby guy's... ;)
dont cry cody

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

BrianShaughnessy

Quote from: bordin34 on June 06, 2010, 08:21:13 AM
On Friday I took my Charger to my senior prom. It was the only muscle car there and I had the awesomest date ever. Had a great time.

Congrats...   I'm sure Shelby was an awesome date!  

I took of pic of Karisa and her BF last week at her senior prom because her mom asked me to take the pic.   But I didn't volunteer or get drafted to drive them.  
  The last dance I took her and her then BF to the dimwit opened the door in front of a Chevy Blazer that nearly took it off the hinges for me  :flame:
Black Betty:  1969 Charger R/T - X9 440 six pack, TKO600 5 speed, 3.73 Dana 60.
Sinnamon:  1969 Charger R/T - T5 440, 727, 3.23 8 3/4 high school sweetheart.

Finn

I think her tattoos look awesome. Good for her living in the moment and not in some hypothetical future.
Anyway, back on subject. Cool pics man, I'm glad you had fun!
1968 Dodge Charger 440, EFI, AirRide suspension
1970 Dodge Challenger RT/SE 383 magnum
1963 Plymouth Savoy 225 with a 3 on the tree.
2002 Dodge Ram 5.9L 360
2014 Dodge Dart 2.4L

68X426

do you really think she'll want those tatoos 20 years from now? 

Will she still want him 20 years from now? Let's hope it's a timeless love. :buff:

The 12 Scariest Words in the English Language:
We are Here from The Government and
We Want to Help You.

1968 Plymouth Road Runner, Hemi and much more
2013 Dodge Challenger RT, Hemi, Plum Crazy
2014 Ram 4x4 Hemi, Deep Cherry Pearl
1968 Dodge Charger, 318, not much else
1958 Dodge Pick Up, 383, loud
1966 Dodge Van, /6, slow

FLG

I knew she looked familiar.

Congrats!

hemi68charger

That's awesome.. Glad you took pictures, you'll want to reminist later one... Very pretty young lady.. She wearing a push-together?  :o

Please... define old......  :icon_smile_big:
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

71ChallengeHer

I'm Shelby's parent. She is 20 yrs old with a full scholarship to college. She can do what she wants. She could be doing a lot worse things, like drinking and drugs !!!!!!  And the guys on here that know her, know what a sweet girl she is. Dan,  you guys look great. Tell your Mom and Dad thank you and we had a great time visiting.  :cheers:

MoparManJim

Quote from: FLG on June 06, 2010, 02:38:50 PM
I knew she looked familiar.

Congrats!

Yea, that is how I felt to, I knew I saw that face before, but couldn't remember where though.. then Cody mention it and it came to me where I saw that girl at before. I must be getting old. 

I don't understand why a person has to have that many markings on there body for. Like someone else said, they (markings) may look nice now but down the road that will change. But to each there own I guess. 

BTW, the photos look great man, congrats  :2thumbs:

71ChallengeHer

Quote from: BrianShaughnessy on June 06, 2010, 12:04:21 PM

Congrats...   I'm sure Shelby was an awesome date!  

I took of pic of Karisa and her BF last week at her senior prom because her mom asked me to take the pic.   But I didn't volunteer or get drafted to drive them.  
  The last dance I took her and her then BF to the dimwit opened the door in front of a Chevy Blazer that nearly took it off the hinges for me  :flame:
Hi Brian, Great pic  :2thumbs:  And the Charger looks great , as always. We'll see you at Carlisle.  :cheers:

tricky lugnuts

Congrats on the prom!

Must've been sweet driving the Charger.

Looks like you had a great date! Hang on to those pictures, like others said. They'll be cool to look back on.  :cheers:

mikesbbody

You both look great! hope you had a good time  :2thumbs:

Manfred318

Glad to hear you guys had fun.  :2thumbs: Oh and just my :Twocents: here but I find nothing wrong with the tatoos. She looks great :yesnod:

Current MoPars:
1968 Charger. 318 Out of commission:(
1975 Dart Swinger. 225 Pops daily ride.
1990 Dodge Ram. 360FI My daily ride.
2007 Magnum R/T. 5.7 Family wagon.

RD

one proud mama!!! (i didnt mention hot, but i was thinking it.. oops.. did it anyway)

---->

lol dont mess with her hehehe :D
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

71ChallengeHer

68blue

Had to ditch my old prom pictures, between the velvet blue tux and my long straight blonde haired hippie girlfriend I looked like I was on the set of an Austin Powers movie :smilielol:. Only thing missing was the glasses and bad teeth. My kids would have never let me live that one down. Did have a decent set of wheels, 69 T-Bird, not fast but it looked like a charger. :2thumbs:

BrianShaughnessy

Quote from: 71ChallengeHer on June 06, 2010, 03:39:42 PM

Hi Brian, Great pic  :2thumbs:  And the Charger looks great , as always. We'll see you at Carlisle.  :cheers:

Hi Jackie!  Thanks and Cya soon!    
Black Betty:  1969 Charger R/T - X9 440 six pack, TKO600 5 speed, 3.73 Dana 60.
Sinnamon:  1969 Charger R/T - T5 440, 727, 3.23 8 3/4 high school sweetheart.

resq302

Dan,

Pics turned out great.  Shelby and Jackie are really great people.  Hope the two of you had a good time.
Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto

71ChallengeHer

Quote from: resq302 on June 06, 2010, 10:47:12 PM
Dan,

Pics turned out great.  Shelby and Jackie are really great people.  Hope the two of you had a good time.
Brian, Wish we would have had time to see you. We got stuck on the highway because of an accident. So we were running behind schedule. We'll see you in about a month.  :cheers:

resq302

Yup, and if you are lucky, again a month after that!
Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto

Bob T

Hey Bordin, cool picture of your car and date, hope you two enjoyed yourselves.
Tatts, yeah, I got some and know a few woman with some. No big deal to some people, other people have a problem with it. personal choice.

Anyway, hope you parked it right out the front at the prom too  :coolgleamA:
Old Dog, Old Tricks.

chargergirl

Everyone looks adorable....Challengher...she's a bombshell!
Trust your Woobie!

71ChallengeHer

Quote from: chargergirl on June 07, 2010, 07:29:26 PM
Everyone looks adorable....Challengher...she's a bombshell!
Thank you, girl  :cheers:

bordin34

I really had a great fun time and she is gorgeous.

1973 SE Brougham Black 4̶0̶0̶  440 Auto.
1967 Coronet Black 440 Auto
1974 SE Brougham Blue 318 Auto- Sold to a guy in Croatia
1974 Valiant Green 318 Auto - Sold to a guy in Louisiana
Mahwah,NJ

Supercharged Riot

Too bad I don't have memories like that

SHe's a knock out
And the right car to match the occasion.

At least I can have the Charger ready for other occasions.

Hope you had fun

Skyview69

Sounds like you had a good time!  I blew my Charger's engine just before prom so I couldn't drive it.  Nothing wrong with tattoo's people...she wears them very nicely.

Wicked72

I am so jealous...I wish I coulda taken my car to prom  :angel:.................... :icon_smile_evil:
M-Massively O-Over P-Powered A-And R-Respected

ChgrSteve67

Great prom pics!
You two look great together!
And the Charger looks great too.

Makes me want to get another tatoo.

BBKNARF

She looks great in the Charger, love the tatoos  :2thumbs:
68 Charger, slowly in the works, 451 c.i. approx. 535 hp @ the flywheel, so far best time in the 1/4
11.21 @ 119 mph, full exhaust, stock suspension, 4:10s @ 3640 pounds.

TUFCAT

Thanks for sharing. I'll be looking for both of you cats at Carlisle in a couple of weeks. :2thumbs:

jeryst

Great pics.

When my son went to his prom, I let him use my 57 Chevy Sport Coupe that I had at the time.
The car was a big hit.

"Mrs Brown you've got a lovely daughter".  e-blinkies.com/][/url]

You last name isnt Brown is it Jackie - lol.

Beautiful girl. My 21 year old daughter has some small tats. It doenst mean what it did twenty years ago.

71ChallengeHer

Quote from: jeryst on June 21, 2010, 09:46:38 AM
Great pics.

When my son went to his prom, I let him use my 57 Chevy Sport Coupe that I had at the time.
The car was a big hit.

"Mrs Brown you've got a lovely daughter".  e-blinkies.com/][/url]

You last name isnt Brown is it Jackie - lol.

Beautiful girl. My 21 year old daughter has some small tats. It doenst mean what it did twenty years ago.

No it's O'Brien. LOL  And thank you. I love the Charger in Green.  :2thumbs: