News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Bank Robber Shot Dead - Swift Justice?

Started by Shakey, January 11, 2006, 07:22:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shakey

nh_mopar_fan

"he was just starting to turn his life around."

my73charger

4402tuff4u

Once you take hostages for your own protection during a crime, you are looked upon differently by law enforcement. :flame:
"Mother should I trust the government?........... Pink Floyd "Mother"

Charger_Fan

It probably went a little differently in the TV or video game version he had playing in his head. :crazy:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

topduarte

Traded one hostage for cigarretes!!!

WTF!!!!

Talk about not the brightest fellows!!

Remember for all wanna be bank robbers, take you cigarrettes with you!!! :icon_smile_big:

hemi68charger

deserved what he got.. Hope other wannabe robbers took notice...

Troy
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

Johnny SixPack

People been robbin' banks since there's been banks, this ain't gonna stop nothin'.  :rotz: :icon_smile_dead:
Johnny's Herd:
'69 Charger SE, '70 Charger R/T SE 496 Six Pack, '72 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron, '74 International Scout II, '85 Ford F-250 Diesel, '97 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

"If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

"If its got tits or tires, you're going to have trouble with it." - Unknown

Got Dodge Fever? There's only one cure.....Charger!

hemihead

Shoot'em again , Shoot'em again he's still kicking.  :o
Lots of people talkin' , few of them know
Soul of a woman was created below
  Led Zeppelin

greenpigs

Quote from: formula_440 on January 11, 2006, 02:16:53 PM
People been robbin' banks since there's been banks, this ain't gonna stop nothin'.  :rotz: :icon_smile_dead:

Yes it does, he will never rob another bank.
1969 Charger RT

Living Chevy free

hemi68charger

Quote from: hemihead on January 11, 2006, 06:13:10 PM
Shoot'em again , Shoot'em again he's still kicking.  :o

I totally agree with hemihead this time, amazing.  :yesnod:

Troy
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

Charger71

I know the last thing to go through his mind.....  :icon_smile_dead:

Anyone else robbing a bank, taking hostages, using them as a shield...  Any questions?!?!?

Charger71

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

96dacia

In my country he could even be free after that, especially if it was his first misbehaviour . Beside that, our cops are so lame they don`t shoot except if they are in danger. And all that sh*t because of the laws. We don`t really have property low. 2 weeks ago somebody cought a thief in his house in the middle of the night and killed him. Now he (the owner of the house) is in prison for murder. They said he should of immobilise him and call the cops.  SO SHOOT`EM ALL ...THEY`RE COMMING STRAIGHT FOR US !!