News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Clint 80 years!

Started by Belgium R/T -68, May 31, 2010, 03:37:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Belgium R/T -68

My all time favorite actor Clint Eastwood is turning 80 today. :cheers: His cool attitude from his first movies has always been
something I apreciated .A long carrer without too many scandals (to my knowledge) both as actor and director/producer
deserves a  :2thumbs:.

Per
Charger -68 R/T 500 cui Stroker

Silver R/T

Definitely one of my favorite actors
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

200MPH

Charger

Ponch ®

TCM is running a Clint marathon. Nothing to start a lazy day like "For a Few Dollars More" and "The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly" back to back.
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

TruckDriver

PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

tan top

Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

Bob T

Quote from: tan top on May 31, 2010, 04:35:11 PM
Quote from: TruckDriver on May 31, 2010, 04:30:41 PM
Quote from: 200MPH on May 31, 2010, 03:45:09 PM
Me 2 :2thumbs:

Me x3 :2thumbs:

me x4  :yesnod:

Yeah same, all the sergio Leone westerns , early Dirty Harry stuff and Unforgiven and Million dollar baby are standouts, but that shot in Gran Torino where he is sitting on the deck in the afternoon with his beer and dog and admiring his freshly washed cool old car pretty well sums it up  :coolgleamA:
Old Dog, Old Tricks.

mikepmcs

Clint's a god.  I've collected his movies for years. Watching "Any Which Way You Can" next.
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

loudmouthaussie

chk out 'pale rider' awesome revenge flick  :popcrn:
1970 PLYMOUTH SUPERBIRD. 440/6BBL/BENCH/AUTO/VITAMIN C.
1979 FORD RANCHERO GT 351.
1960 AUSTIN HEALEY MK1 BUGEYE SPRITE 1275/4 SPEED.

vancamp

i got up this morning and watched fistful of dollars and for a few dollars more oddly enough one of my favorite films was with him and kevin costner it was called a perfect world

FlatbackFanatic

Clints the best!!! Don't forget "Play Misty for Me". And "Any which way but loose".
Flatback Fanatic, Kurt  , MN

Old Moparz

Love his movies, The Outlaw Josey Wales is my favorite.   :cheers:

Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

elacruze

Quote from: Bob T on May 31, 2010, 05:50:01 PM
Quote from: tan top on May 31, 2010, 04:35:11 PM
Quote from: TruckDriver on May 31, 2010, 04:30:41 PM
Quote from: 200MPH on May 31, 2010, 03:45:09 PM
Me 2 :2thumbs:

Me x3 :2thumbs:

me x4  :yesnod:

Yeah same, all the sergio Leone westerns , early Dirty Harry stuff and Unforgiven and Million dollar baby are standouts, but that shot in Gran Torino where he is sitting on the deck in the afternoon with his beer and dog and admiring his freshly washed cool old car pretty well sums it up  :coolgleamA:
me 2.
I think Gran Torino is his best movie ever. I've  probably watched it 30 times. The song at the end always gets me.
1968 505" EFI 4-speed
1968 D200 Camper Special, 318/2bbl/4spd/4.10
---
Torque converters are for construction equipment.

Brock Lee

I always thought he was the guy that was everything John Wayne was supposed to be.

skip68

Wow! I didnt realize his birthday was today. Funny thing is our son turned 14 today and hes been a huge fan of clint for quite a long time .  Clint rocks!.  Mrs.skip68
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

Belgium R/T -68

Quote from: Old Moparz on May 31, 2010, 11:18:13 PM
Love his movies, The Outlaw Josey Wales is my favorite.   :cheers:

That spitting on the dog is just so good. :lol:

Per

Belgium R/T -68

Old Moparz

Quote from: Belgium R/T -68 on June 01, 2010, 01:05:01 AM
Quote from: loudmouthaussie on May 31, 2010, 07:55:31 PM
chk out 'pale rider' awesome revenge flick  :popcrn:

:iagree:

Per

Pale Rider was great, & also better that the one he did that got best picture, The Unforgiven. Don't get me wrong, The Unforgiven was a good movie, but I just didn't think it was good enough to be best picture. Gran Torino was a better flick than The Unforgiven.  :Twocents:
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

1970Moparmann

Clint's a great guy also.   A friend of mine has his old Ram Charger hunting vehicle.  The truck is awesome! :2thumbs:
My name is Mike and I'm a Moparholic!

moparstuart

I love pale rider and the first movie     , high plains drifter

HIGH PLAINS DRIFTER. 1973. PALE RIDER. 1985. Director: Clint Eastwood ..... It has even been suggested that this is an unofficial sequel to the classic ...

and I really like hang em high also
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

Ponch ®

I think I said this in another Clint-related thread a while back, but Space Cowboys is a pretty good movie that's always been underappreciated.
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

chargergirl

Quote from: Ponch ® on June 01, 2010, 11:22:16 AM
I think I said this in another Clint-related thread a while back, but Space Cowboys is a pretty good movie that's always been underappreciated.
Really liked Space Cowboys. If you haven't seen Gran Torino...it's a must see. Amazing story and he's the only guy that could do it!
Trust your Woobie!

crusty440

"Unforgiven" is my favorite.

bull

:2thumbs: He's had a great career and shows no signs of stopping.

Al

Unforgiven is a masterpiece. But don't forget his acting in Sergio Leone's or Don Siegel's movies. By the way Clint dedicated Unforgiven to Leone and Siegel.
1968 Dodge Charger, 383, UU1