News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Texas Chargers needed for a video shoot - UPDATE - VID LINK ADDED

Started by jasonfromIKILLYA, April 03, 2010, 02:45:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jasonfromIKILLYA

Hey Clanton, I'll PM you.

Thanks Texas Stroker.  I'll keep it in mind.  Sounds like you've got a nice set up over there!
"Great souls have always received violent opposition from mediocre minds" - Einstein

dongar69

Too bad it will be a closed shoot. But if they need some new muscle I have a 2010 Challenger. My Charger is not ready yet.

THE STIG

Make sure you post up a link to this video, after it's done.

jasonfromIKILLYA

Hey Everyone

Thanks so much to all of you who showed interest and especially to all of the people who made it out!  We had lots of great cars at the bonfire scene and one especially bad ass Cuda for the driving stuff. I'm sorry I wasn't there for those days but I had to fly back to NYC for some meetings.  I will post both of the videos once they are done.  The Cuda will be in the video for Cowboy Way (debuting early may) and the rest of the cars will be in Hell Of A Time (debuting early June).

HELLYEAH!
"Great souls have always received violent opposition from mediocre minds" - Einstein

jasonfromIKILLYA

Hey guys

The first video debuted yesterday!  It features a bad ass Cuda who's owner really let us put the hammer down, and we appreciate it!!  You can check out Cowboy Way here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcrZeDGNOIc!  The video for the 2nd vid, Hell Of A Time, will debut in Mid June.  Thanks again everyone!

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

Hemidog

The video is blocked for Europe at least...  :icon_smile_dissapprove:

At least I found the song in another place, it rocks!  :thumbs:

RD

67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

Tilar

Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

69*F5*SE

autodynamics

one day i think ovrchrgd will be in a video.... that would be cool.... and sexy!!

bakerhillpins

:METAL:

Excellent tune!. Kinda reminds me of Testament. And college.

Man, I am so married with children.  :rotz:

One great wife (Life is good)
14 RAM 1500 5.7 Hemi Crew Cab (crap hauler)
69 Dodge Charger R/T, Q5, C6X, V1X, V88  (Life is WAY better)
96' VFR750 (Sweet)
Capt. Lyme Vol. Fire

"Inspiration is for amateurs - the rest of us just show up and get to work." -Chuck Close
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." -Albert Einstein
Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.
Science flies you to the moon, Religion flies you into buildings.

oldrock

nice car in that one! I was hoping to see a chase scene more with the mopar and cop car.

jasonfromIKILLYA

overcharged - Mr Angry's Daytona was in the bands photoshoot (pics later) and if I ever shoot in NYC and need cars, you and he are at the top of the list!

autodynamics