News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

How do you stay unscathed & spot the car show idiots who always lean inside show

Started by model maker, May 21, 2010, 03:49:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chargergirl

The boys make me watch over the car...got one of those 900 numbers voices that make guys perk up and behave. I can also make them prove their age...can't believe you look so young let me see that for real on your license...with your address....thanks...now I know where to send the bill.  I also the have the I've raised 20 boys and don't take crap drill instructor barks when I need to. Self involved idiots are everywhere...sometimes you just have to wake them up.
Trust your Woobie!

RECHRGD

Never attend events where alcohol is served or otherwise available.  I've heard some real horror stories related to hammered car admirers.  There is a cruise in around here that just started up this year.  They advertise to "bring you ride to our drive through beer corral and have you drink of choice".  I can't wait to give that one a try! ::)
13.53 @ 105.32

elacruze

Quote from: RECHRGD on May 25, 2010, 12:48:32 PM
Never attend events where alcohol is served or otherwise available.  I've heard some real horror stories related to hammered car admirers.  There is a cruise in around here that just started up this year.  They advertise to "bring you ride to our drive through beer corral and have you drink of choice".  I can't wait to give that one a try! ::)

Drive-thru drinkin'...

What state is that again?
1968 505" EFI 4-speed
1968 D200 Camper Special, 318/2bbl/4spd/4.10
---
Torque converters are for construction equipment.

ChgrSteve67

Different states are interesting how they deal with Alcohol.

In some states they have drive through liquor stores.

In CA you can buy booze at gas stations

some towns are dry

and in other states you can't buy Alcohol on certain days of the week.

In Texas the passenger can drink in the car but not the driver.

68X426

I was at a show last year that a guy had his Rottweiler along. Drooling and grunting (the dog). No one went near the car.

Of course the owner didn't look much better than the dog. :lol:

The 12 Scariest Words in the English Language:
We are Here from The Government and
We Want to Help You.

1968 Plymouth Road Runner, Hemi and much more
2013 Dodge Challenger RT, Hemi, Plum Crazy
2014 Ram 4x4 Hemi, Deep Cherry Pearl
1968 Dodge Charger, 318, not much else
1958 Dodge Pick Up, 383, loud
1966 Dodge Van, /6, slow

bobs66440

Quote from: ChgrSteve67 on May 26, 2010, 12:48:19 AM
Different states are interesting how they deal with Alcohol.

In some states they have drive through liquor stores.

In CA you can buy booze at gas stations

some towns are dry

and in other states you can't buy Alcohol on certain days of the week.

In Texas the passenger can drink in the car but not the driver.

While camping in NY my brother in law and I went into town to get some beer...we stopped at the grocery store and looked around. Nothing. We asked at the check out...the cashiers looked at each other like we were from another planet LOL!! Yep, dry town. Very funny.