News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Somethng is wrong here.

Started by Bob, May 24, 2010, 09:00:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob

PocketThunder

I have something similar to that for "PERMISSION TO DATE MY DAUGHTER".  Its pretty good and i'll have to scan it and post it up.  I got it from an older guy at work who had two teenage daughters at the time.  I would give him a hard time about what his daughters are probably doing and he would say, just wait, you'll be in my shoes soon, well sure enough my last two children were girls..  Dammit!   :o
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

General_01

Paul, you need to send that to me. My daughters are getting near that age you know. Not looking forward to it. :brickwall:
1971 Dodge Charger Super Bee
496 stroker
4-speed

twodko

Have you seen that recent commercial where the kid comes over to pickup the girl, the boy finds himself sitting with "The Dad" in the livingroom? I forget what the spot was about but I clearly remember how the soft spoken father got his point across...................priceless! That whole "walk softly but carry a big stick" applies nicely on so many levels.

Tom
FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!

PocketThunder

Quote from: General_01 on May 24, 2010, 05:57:35 PM
Paul, you need to send that to me. My daughters are getting near that age you know. Not looking forward to it. :brickwall:
Here you go!
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

A383Wing

Quote from: PocketThunder on May 25, 2010, 12:13:25 PM
Here you go!

That's a good one

General_01

Quote from: PocketThunder on May 25, 2010, 12:13:25 PM
Here you go!

The wife and I enjoyed reading that. Thanks.  :icon_smile_big:
1971 Dodge Charger Super Bee
496 stroker
4-speed