News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Adios Charger forum

Started by mystarcollectorcar.com, May 23, 2010, 10:20:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bobs66440

A383Wing

Quote from: TUFCAT on May 25, 2010, 07:57:13 PM

Can somebody please send a PM alerting me when this "high drama" is happening? :2thumbs:

If we all did that, yer PM box would be full in about 5 minutes

bobs66440

Quote from: A383Wing on May 25, 2010, 08:24:02 PM
Quote from: TUFCAT on May 25, 2010, 07:57:13 PM

Can somebody please send a PM alerting me when this "high drama" is happening? :2thumbs:

If we all did that, yer PM box would be full in about 5 minutes
:lol:

ramit

Quote from: Chris G. on May 25, 2010, 07:05:41 PM
Good gawd. I will post Nascar, Super Bowl, Stanley Cup, World Series, NBA Champs, etc etc...Immediately after they happen.

Go cry to mama if you don't like it. Too many cry babies around here.

ps- This is a spoiler...The Saints won the Super Bowl. Hope that didn't bust your remote.

I just love being called a crybaby when all I was doing is looking for a little courtesy.   Go ahead and post away!

ps- The Saints didn't "win" the Superbowl   The Vikings shot themselves in the foot and lost the superbowl!   :icon_smile_big:

General_01

Just testing to see if RD is still posting after I do. :nana:
1971 Dodge Charger Super Bee
496 stroker
4-speed

RD

Quote from: ramit on May 25, 2010, 08:52:59 PM
Quote from: Chris G. on May 25, 2010, 07:05:41 PM
Good gawd. I will post Nascar, Super Bowl, Stanley Cup, World Series, NBA Champs, etc etc...Immediately after they happen.

Go cry to mama if you don't like it. Too many cry babies around here.

ps- This is a spoiler...The Saints won the Super Bowl. Hope that didn't bust your remote.

I just love being called a crybaby when all I was doing is looking for a little courtesy.   Go ahead and post away!

ps- The Saints didn't "win" the Superbowl   The Vikings shot themselves in the foot and lost the superbowl!   :icon_smile_big:

i think your request is asking the majority to curtail to the minority.. just aint gonna happen, not enough people give a shit whether you tape a program or not to be honest.  not being hateful, just stating the obvious.

and general, your instigation knows no bounds.
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

General_01

Only for those that I really, really like RD. :D
1971 Dodge Charger Super Bee
496 stroker
4-speed

RD

Quote from: General_01 on May 25, 2010, 09:53:51 PM

well i am married to a female, very heterosexual, and i dont roll that way homeboy!  :angel:  :rofl:  :rofl:
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

A383Wing

Quote from: RD on May 25, 2010, 09:54:57 PM
Quote from: General_01 on May 25, 2010, 09:53:51 PM

well i am married to a female, very heterosexual, and i dont roll that way homeboy!  :angel:  :rofl:  :rofl:

Good cover!   :D

ramit

I am starting to think RD is going to post everytime I post also....Let's see what happens. ;)

68X426

Quote from: 1969chargerrtse on May 25, 2010, 06:47:53 PM
Quote from: 68X426 on May 25, 2010, 12:50:40 PM
One last thing, let's get back to talking about MOPAR :cheers:
I find it so hard to read your post because that picure of the dog holding PART of a rabbits head freaks me out.  :eek2:

I'll be changing it soon. What else freaks you out, so I can be on the lookout. :icon_smile_cool:

Edit: done. 

The 12 Scariest Words in the English Language:
We are Here from The Government and
We Want to Help You.

1968 Plymouth Road Runner, Hemi and much more
2013 Dodge Challenger RT, Hemi, Plum Crazy
2014 Ram 4x4 Hemi, Deep Cherry Pearl
1968 Dodge Charger, 318, not much else
1958 Dodge Pick Up, 383, loud
1966 Dodge Van, /6, slow

ramit

Nice pic!!! I love it!!!  LOL   :2thumbs:

69charger2002

this is one jacked up thread...   :eek2:
i live in CHARGERLAND.. visitors welcome. 166 total, 7 still around      

http://charger01foster.tripod.com/

khodne

This has board has been a great source of knowledge and information to myself and many others.  I don't see the need to dwell upon such petty posts as this "goodbye" that started as an apology and ended up as slam to the board. :pity:  I don't post very much but I enjoy reading and seeing the mutual admiration that we all seem to have of the Charger.  :cheers:

elacruze

Quote from: khodne on May 25, 2010, 11:22:11 PM
This has board has been a great source of knowledge and information to myself and many others.  I don't see the need to dwell upon such petty posts as this "goodbye" that started as an apology and ended up as slam to the board. :pity:  I don't post very much but I enjoy reading and seeing the mutual admiration that we all seem to have of the Charger.  :cheers:

Aye, we've gone well past dwelling and right into
1968 505" EFI 4-speed
1968 D200 Camper Special, 318/2bbl/4spd/4.10
---
Torque converters are for construction equipment.