News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

progress it's running!

Started by randr, May 23, 2010, 07:26:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nvrbdn

man, there is some pretty damaging evidence here. :rotz:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

DC_1

Whatever someone did to piss Jason off enough to leave isn't going to compare to the disparaging remarks, ridicule, slander, and out right nastiness he is going to face from Stuart until he returns!  :nana:

moparstuart

Quote from: DC_1(formerly Sydmoe) on April 27, 2012, 06:07:37 PM
Whatever someone did to piss Jason off enough to leave isn't going to compare to the disparaging remarks, ridicule, slander, and out right nastiness he is going to face from Stuart until he returns!  :nana:

i'm your huckleberry   :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:

DC_1

Jason, come back!....before Stuart starts randomly sending pizzas to your house at ungodly hours of the night with pepperoni spelling out DC.COM!..........and then the drunk dialing will start!

moparstuart

Quote from: DC_1(formerly Sydmoe) on April 27, 2012, 08:14:12 PM
Jason, come back!....before Stuart starts randomly sending pizzas to your house at ungodly hours of the night with pepperoni spelling out DC.COM!..........and then the drunk dialing will start!
it already has but its drunken texting    :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

moparstuart

supposedly  there is a picture of my car with new wheels on it but he cant get anyone to post it up   , and wont come on here and post it himself  :nana: :hah:

nvrbdn

free pizza? if hes getting free pizza just for not posting he may never come back. :rotz:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

DC_1

Quote from: nvrbdn on April 29, 2012, 07:41:30 AM
free pizza? if hes getting free pizza just for not posting he may never come back. :rotz:

Oh it won't be free.....but it will be frequent!

moparstuart

jason's new gay life style has forced him start selling off some of his stuff . Please help him spread the word and help him get his stuff sold  . 

his chopper
        http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/?cmd=ViewItem&item=270966958797&ru=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fsch%2Fi.html%3F_sacat%3DSee-All-Categories%26_from%3DR40%26_nkw%3D270966958797%26_rdc%3D1

moparstuart

His other bike is for sale too  , his new partner hates motor cycles and the thought of him being out there on two wheels .  He wants him to be safe and only in cars .

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/?cmd=ViewItem&item=270966965630&ru=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fsch%2Fi.html%3F_sacat%3DSee-All-Categories%26_from%3DR40%26_nkw%3D270966965630%26_rdc%3D1

GOTWING

As for a color choice, dare to be different and go with Bahama yellow, a factory color.

moparstuart

Quote from: GOTWING on May 01, 2012, 05:33:56 AM
As for a color choice, dare to be different and go with Bahama yellow, a factory color.
with jasons new life style change I think he has decide to paint it  panther PINK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

moparguy01

You scared  to do a burnout video to get him to come back stu?

moparstuart

Quote from: moparguy01 on May 01, 2012, 02:52:39 PM
You scared  to do a burnout video to get him to come back stu?
yup    ,   russ you should kidd nap him and put him in the trunk of the new yorker

then bring him on the Kansas Mopar cruise  :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod:

did you get the limo pictures i sent you 

BigBlockSam

I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

Indygenerallee

:smilielol: God, This is too much!
Sold my Charger unfortunately....never got it finished.

moparstuart

Quote from: Indygenerallee on May 01, 2012, 03:50:29 PM
:smilielol: God, This is too much!
He wont even answer my phone calls anymore  :shruggy: :hah: :nana:

DC_1

Quote from: moparstuart on May 01, 2012, 04:05:16 PM

Has nothing to do with your stalking nature I'm sure....... he is just on vacation!

moparstuart

Quote from: DC_1(formerly Sydmoe) on May 01, 2012, 04:26:07 PM
Quote from: moparstuart on May 01, 2012, 04:05:16 PM

Has nothing to do with your stalking nature I'm sure....... he is just on vacation!
yeah but its his cell phone , oh and for the record , he texts me constantly so he was the stalker first   ;D

moparguy01

Quote from: moparstuart on May 01, 2012, 03:36:02 PM
yup    ,   russ you should kidd nap him and put him in the trunk of the new yorker

Did you want me to put a couch in the trunk first so he's at least comfortable? it'll fit.....

I did not see limo pictures??

moparstuart

Quote from: moparguy01 on May 01, 2012, 08:50:29 PM
Quote from: moparstuart on May 01, 2012, 03:36:02 PM

Did you want me to put a couch in the trunk first so he's at least comfortable? it'll fit.....

I did not see limo pictures??
no we do not want him to be comfy at all  duct tape him and just toss him in

moparstuart

jason called and got jilted and left behind at the local Gay bar , He called me up to go get him so i drove over to pick him up .

nvrbdn

jeeze, your a good friend stu, to be seen that close to that sign is scary :eek2:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

moparstuart

Quote from: moparstuart on April 27, 2012, 09:16:10 AM
:popcrn: Jason has been very reluctant to come back and post since he has come out of the closet   :'(  I am sad he wont come back  but he did send me a picture of the new wheels he got for his daytona

Hope you all like them  ,  He also bought a set for his best friend and our moderator Brian  for his hemi daytona .

seeing that jason got his new gay wheels I bought his old steelies