News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

progress it's running!

Started by randr, May 23, 2010, 07:26:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nvrbdn

:smilielol: :smilielol: do they drive wing cars in san francisco?
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

wingcarenvy

Man its been a real long time since I checked into this thread. Your car turned out unbelievably awesome!! Great job. And by the way I modified my garage and put 2 lifts in it. Thanks for the motivation.

moparstuart

Quote from: wingcarenvy on April 11, 2012, 08:05:36 PM
Man its been a real long time since I checked into this thread. Your car turned out unbelievably awesome!! Great job. And by the way I modified my garage and put 2 lifts in it. Thanks for the motivation.
Chris stop showing us that wing car your never going to finish   :nana:   jason get you  butt back on here please, people miss you and wanna see this nose cone your building .
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

DC_1

Quote from: moparstuart on April 13, 2012, 02:01:09 PM

jason get you  butt back on here please, people miss you and wanna see this nose cone your building .

:yesnod:

Charger-Bodie

Chris stop showing us that wing car your never going to finish   :nana:   jason get you  butt back on here please, people miss you and wanna see this nose cone your building .

Jason says he will come back when Stuart posts a video of the Birdable roasting the tires.
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

BigBlockSam

QuoteJason says he will come back when Stuart posts a video of the Birdable roasting the tires.

:cheers: :cheers: :smilielol:
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

moparstuart

Quote from: 1HotDaytona on April 14, 2012, 09:57:10 PM

Jason says he will come back when Stuart posts a video of the Birdable roasting the tires.
i want a contract in writing  , he has to come back and stay too

moparguy01

come on stu, we can get 5 or 6 big guys to pick up the ass end abit to help you get them started.  :icon_smile_big:

nvrbdn

70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

moparstuart

DC_1

]Jason says he will come back when Stuart posts a video of the Birdable roasting the tires.

A promise is a promise!  :yesnod: ......Lightem'up Stuart!  :drool5:

WINGIN IT

Quote from: moparstuart on April 16, 2012, 03:46:45 AM
:popcrn:
Trying to distract us with that pic won't help .. or will it ... :o ( nice tops)  :icon_smile_big:

moparstuart

jason is famous for post up pictures of nice ladies sitting on his wing  , Thats the only reason i want him to come back    :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana:

DC_1

How about one that is the same colour?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=slJ_lTI2oG0&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Do a little CGI and edit out the roof.....maybe he will never know and come back as promised!  :D

BigBlockSam

don't worry when i go down to Stuarts house i'll do a monster burnout with his grocery getter .  :icon_smile_big:
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

moparstuart

Quote from: DC_1(formerly Sydmoe) on April 16, 2012, 10:57:52 AM

How about one that is the same colour?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=slJ_lTI2oG0&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Do a little CGI and edit out the roof.....maybe he will never know and come back as promised!  :D
yeah thats the ticket   yeah that was me   yeah      :icon_smile_big:

moparstuart

he didnt go for it this is the message I got back from him

Nice! Ok I'll come back. Oh wait, when did ya put a top on?!?!? Lmao! Nice try!

nvrbdn

70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

moparstuart

:popcrn: Jason has been very reluctant to come back and post since he has come out of the closet   :'(  I am sad he wont come back  but he did send me a picture of the new wheels he got for his daytona

Hope you all like them  ,  He also bought a set for his best friend and our moderator Brian  for his hemi daytona .

WINGIN IT

Hey , are they all pointing north?  :shruggy: :smilielol: :lol:

DC_1

Quote from: moparstuart on April 27, 2012, 09:16:10 AM
:popcrn: Jason has been very reluctant to come back and post since he has come out of the closet   :'(  I am sad he wont come back  but he did send me a picture of the new wheels he got for his daytona

Hope you all like them  ,  He also bought a set for his best friend and our moderator Brian  for his hemi daytona .

I am sure sporting those this summer will result in even more women lining up to pose with a pic sitting on his "Wing" ...... :D

Come back and defend yourself Jason! Otherwise Stuart will continue to have his way with you!

moparstuart

Quote from: DC_1(formerly Sydmoe) on April 27, 2012, 10:34:20 AM
Quote from: moparstuart on April 27, 2012, 09:16:10 AM

I am sure sporting those this summer will result in even more women lining up to pose with a pic sitting on his "Wing" ...... :D

Come back and defend yourself Jason! Otherwise Stuart will continue to have his way with you!
:shruggy: :shruggy: :shruggy:  what are you talkin about , not little ole me    ;D ;D :nana: :stirthepot: :stirthepot: :stirthepot: :stirthepot: :stirthepot: :stirthepot: :poke: :poke: :poke: :poke: :poke:

moparstuart

jason had the these pimp daddy rims on the car just before changing to these new ones

moparstuart

Jason lightened  his hair color and has decide to wear womens clothing in public too .

Indygenerallee

Sold my Charger unfortunately....never got it finished.