News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

progress it's running!

Started by randr, May 23, 2010, 07:26:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PocketThunder

Come down to Chanhassen on Oct. 1st for the Cars and Coffee show.  Vainglory, mxzx440 and i are going.   :yesnod:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

randr

I have a service call at byerly's chanhassen in morning. How weird is that!?
I'm Bored! what to do next......

472 R/T SE

Quote from: randr on August 07, 2011, 05:39:20 PM
attended a very nice car show today! far from home (like 50 miles 1 way) but well worth the drive as the cars were all very nice!
Anyways its a GTO club show and is called Muscle Car Classics in eden prairie mn. I took 1st place and am surprised i placed at all! here are some pictures...yes another chick on wing! YAY!

With that car, the only time you should be surprised is if (and that's a BIG if), you don't win something!

Quote from: hemi68charger on August 10, 2011, 07:56:02 AM

Ok... Sooooooooooo, where's the stepping stool OR, are you helping them up? 

If I had the use of my legs I can think of only one way to help, of course I'd then be the one who need's the stool.  Perhaps this sticker for the back window?  For sure to put those 21 years of marriage to the test.   ;) 

moparstuart

Quote from: randr on September 14, 2011, 09:11:06 PM
other cars i have not taken out this year yet! summer is almost over! :(
no need to get the others out when you have the perfect ride   :icon_smile_big: :2thumbs:
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

moparguy01

I dont know stu, Those other cars are deserving as well. the others are both nice rides. Granted I may be biased towards one of his other cars.... :lol:

moparstuart

Quote from: moparguy01 on September 15, 2011, 09:49:44 PM
I dont know stu, Those other cars are deserving as well. the others are both nice rides. Granted I may be biased towards one of his other cars.... :lol:
you take it , i'll take the daytona , and he can drive the e body  all he wants    :nana: :smilielol:

randr

kinda a cool thing happened today... was asked if i would let my car be in a parade, i said yes!lol little video...of a large parade.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGtr4yowSZs

hemi68charger

Quote from: randr on September 17, 2011, 06:44:14 PM
kinda a cool thing happened today... was asked if i would let my car be in a parade, i said yes!lol little video...of a large parade.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGtr4yowSZs

Wait a minute Jason... Aren't you supposed to DRIVE the car in the parade?  :nana:
Oh, wait.. I see the theme of the parade from the truck towing the boat.......... It's a TOWING Parade.........
You know I'm wraggin' on ya...  :2thumbs:
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

randr

LOL! funny stuff! well when a towing truck company asks if ya want to be in a parade....expect a ride! actually it was kinda uncool.  :icon_smile_big:

randr

randr

Finally got my personalized plates today! who can guess what they are?!  :D BE NICE!

randr

Nobody wants to guess?  :'( no fun!

Charger-Bodie

68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

hemi68charger

Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

moparstuart

i'll bet its not topless   :icon_smile_big:

randr

Quote from: moparstuart on September 21, 2011, 11:39:59 AM
i'll bet its not topless   :icon_smile_big:

Nope! but brian sure took my surprise away!  :flame: Shwing! it is!

Charger-Bodie

68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .

moparstuart

I like troy's idea envy   :2thumbs:

randr

Quote from: 1HotDaytona on September 21, 2011, 04:01:24 PM
What do I win??  :coolgleamA:

You win a punch in the neck!

Charger-Bodie

randr

DC_1

randr

WINGIN IT

Quote from: randr on September 21, 2011, 08:29:29 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szkgylvDYA4

watch it all it gets better! LMAO!

So is that really why you want that plate?
Bet your wife is soo proud   :rotz: :lol:

PocketThunder

Dude i'm coming over on Saturday early afternoon, are you gonna be home? 

Paul
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."