News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

progress it's running!

Started by randr, May 23, 2010, 07:26:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mpdlawdog

Quote from: held1823 on May 25, 2011, 01:13:56 PM
"i will get some! "TIME TO FRY SOME TIRES" from duketona..LMAO!!!!!!!!!!! "

be careful mentioning that name. it may be like beetlejuice, and come back to life...

ummmm....Im somewhat new to the site and had to see what "duketona" was exactly so I looked it up....I thought it was a joke...great photoshop work...or a dream...please tell me I just didnt see what I just saw
"Life is Tough...It's even tougher when you are stupid"  -John Wayne-

200MPH

oh its real,check YouTube
Charger

randr

I'm Bored! what to do next......

hemi68charger

Quote from: randr on May 26, 2011, 10:49:20 PM
Tired..... :-\

Well,, you have put some energy into that F6 beauty.. I can't get over how good the car looks with those steelies in those pictures you posted... Grrrrrrrrrrrr.. looks mean....   :cheers:
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

randr

got home at 3:00 got cars moved around then started to rain! well couple of pics............. :icon_smile_cool: i want to drive the  dang thing! :brickwall: stupid weather this year! at least i got them moved around

randr

winghawg

hemi68charger

Damn Boy !!!  That thing is great!!  

Ohhhhh, but the hood pin lanyards? Did you want them like that or like a production Daytona?
Troy
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)

randr

well i have seen them both ways. seems like other way they get stuck in hood and fender? might switch them..though i would need to re-drill 4 screw holes to have it at 12:00 :brickwall:

hemi68charger

Quote from: randr on May 27, 2011, 07:35:59 PM
well i have seen them both ways. seems like other way they get stuck in hood and fender? might switch them..though i would need to re-drill 4 screw holes to have it at 12:00 :brickwall:

Personally, I wouldn't move the holes... Just relocated the lanyard attach point from under the fender to one of the bezel screws. Now, 3 of the bezel screws are proper oval countersunk heads while the other is pan rounded head which attaches the lanyard.... My Daytona was just like yours when I first got it, I just changed it.. It is obviously seen in the eyes of someone who knows Daytonas (granted I didn't know at 1st, but do now)...

Troy
Troy

randr

hemi68charger

Troy

nascarxx29

1969 R4 Daytona XX29L9B410772
1970 EV2 Superbird RM23UOA174597
1970 FY1 Superbird RM23UOA166242
1970 EV2 Superbird RM23VOA179697
1968 426 Road Runner RM21J8A134509
1970 Coronet RT WS23UOA224126
1970 Daytona Clone XP29GOG178701

randr

hemi68charger

Troy

WINGIN IT

Looks fantastic in natural light as I would have expected  :icon_smile_big:  :2thumbs: :coolgleamA:
When the weather clears video of the car on the road would be even better  :icon_smile_big:
I suspect it will  be a Green Blur  :yesnod: :lol:

randr

Quote from: WINGIN IT on May 28, 2011, 08:57:13 AM
Looks fantastic in natural light as I would have expected  :icon_smile_big:  :2thumbs: :coolgleamA:
When the weather clears video of the car on the road would be even better  :icon_smile_big:

thanks! was no sun when it was out so hope today is better, so far crappy outside! :eek2:

moparstuart

Quote from: WINGIN IT on May 28, 2011, 08:57:13 AM

:yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod:   every picture looks great 
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

Patronus

Nice little shop area..  :2thumbs:
no driveway = out of sight 
Oh, and those steelies body color just look awesome!!
:drool5:
'73 Cuda 340 5spd RMS
'69 Charger 383 "Luci"
'08 CRF 450r
'12.5 450SX FE

randr

couple pics between rain :brickwall:

randr

Charger-Bodie

Shes looking AWESOME Man!!
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

randr

thanks! where you been!!!! after an ass chewing from hemi68charger i moved my lanyards  :icon_smile_big:

randr

Quote from: Patronus on May 28, 2011, 06:39:27 PM
Nice little shop area..  :2thumbs:
no driveway = out of sight 
Oh, and those steelies body color just look awesome!!
:drool5:

shop is in back yard, 50 acres behind me of nothing! nice nobody knows its back there! oh crap! they do now!

Charger-Bodie

Quote from: randr on May 28, 2011, 08:36:15 PM
thanks! where you been!!!! after an ass chewing from hemi68charger i moved my lanyards  :icon_smile_big:

I dont really care what anyone says on that one. I took my lanyards off and put them in a drawer. I just cant watch them floping around.
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............