News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

progress it's running!

Started by randr, May 23, 2010, 07:26:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

elacruze

I love that color. Nice wheels too! j/k  :hah:
:popcrn:
1968 505" EFI 4-speed
1968 D200 Camper Special, 318/2bbl/4spd/4.10
---
Torque converters are for construction equipment.

6pkrtse

Wow, I missed this thread too until now. Beautiful job. looks awesome. Gives me hope what mine might look someday. I have a Long way to go.
1963 Belvedere 413 Max Wedge
1970 Charger R/T S.E. 440 sixpack.
1970 Challenger R/T Drag Radial 528 Hemi
1970 Charger 500 S.E. 440 4 BBL
1970 Road Runner 383 4 BBL
1974 Chrysler New Yorker 440 4 BBL
1996 Dodge Ram 2500 V-10 488 cu in.
2004 Dodge Ram 3500 CTD Dually 6x6
2012 Challenger R/T Classic

Daytona Guy

All I have to say is WOW

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

randr

Quote from: elacruze on November 24, 2010, 08:40:35 AM
I love that color. Nice wheels too! j/k  :hah:
:popcrn:
LOL! im getting steelies....yes steelies... motor going to dyno tomorrow! thanks everyone for the comments! got interior panels from legendary and the look very nice hope the rest of stuff gets here soon!
I'm Bored! what to do next......

randr

tan top

Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

PasiR

YES YES YES!!!! Awesome numbers and video! Could you share the specs of your motor?  :2thumbs:

randr

Still making progress....I will tell you when i need to buy a lot of things twice :brickwall: it really slows down the project!! Painted tail panel blackout, Mounted tail lights, moldings, charger emblems(sail panel), installed rear window regulators, misc firewall parts...etc.. will post some pics soon!

randr

Here is a few pics of some progress.. Hope i drilled holes for emblems and trim in proper place! what do you guys think? wish amd had them punched out at factory!

Charger-Bodie

Looking pretty horny!!
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

hemi68charger

Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

randr

FlatbackFanatic

The color combo looks Great!!!! Good job!! :2thumbs: :2thumbs:
Flatback Fanatic, Kurt  , MN

randr

couple pictures, man if i get wrong/bad parts one more time!  :flame: :flame: :flame:

moparstuart

that paint is just amazing   :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: I want to take a bite of it
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

randr

Funny thing is its VERY dusty in that picture! but thanks!

randr

n

gymratt30

Question...  I have the exact same intake and carb setup.  The guy restoring my car is lost as to where to find a "progressive" linkage setup for this hemi.  do you mid sharing where you got yours???  I have attached a picture of my engine in my hemi 4 speed bird.
"2 superbirds sittin side by side"

randr

You have the stage 5 hemi intake? if so thats what i have. I just linked both carbs together no progressive linkage. I have 2 hemi motors and both setup same way. they perform very well. I also have AVS carbs, not AFB so that might be why

randr

AFB
(Aluminum Four Barrel) counterweighted secondary air valve, came out around 1957. Replaced more complex to build, air flow limited, WCFB (Will Carter Four Barrel), larger air flow capable E series followed a couple of years later.

AVS
(Air Valve Secondary) adjustable by spring tension opening, vacuum operated secondary air valve, came out in sixties. Used OEM by both GM and Chrysler, but primarily Chrysler.

Themoquad
Plastic main body to control heat soak with massive sized Quadrajet style vacuum operated secondaries to make up air flow deficit of ultra small bore primary venturi used for low RPM efficiency. Higher air flow capability than either AFB, AVS, and even greater than 800 CFM Buick and Pontiac version of Quadrajet. Released OEM in 1971 model year on ChryCo cars, somewhat earlier for aftermarket.

200MPH

Charger

FJ5WING

the pic of the fuel door against the vibrant green is amazing!!!!!! :icon_smile_wink:
wingless now, but still around.

randr

Thanks! All my pictures are taken with my cell phone :brickwall: wish i had a nice camera paint looks way better in person :icon_smile_big:

richRTSE

:drool5: :drool5: :drool5: Man, that car looks beautiful! Have you decided on wheels yet?