News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Check out Mike Musto's Daytona quest

Started by mikepmcs, August 25, 2010, 04:48:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikepmcs

Help him out if you please. I thought the write-up was great too. I'd love to photograph that car someday.  :icon_smile_big: :2thumbs:

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,72720.0.html

Hope Mike doesn't get "Angry" with me for posting this. :P
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

70Sbird

Just Cast my vote for the twin blue mustangs (just Kidding)
good luck Mike
:2thumbs:
Scott

Scott Faulkner

moparstuart

i give him another vote a couple times a day   :2thumbs:
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

mikepmcs

Thanks for bumping it up Stu. I changed the title so people know who it is and not think it's me.  :lol:
Thought this would get a lot more attention over here??  ;D
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

chargergirl

Trust your Woobie!

nvrbdn

70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

nitrometal

I put in my vote too and I'll do it every day if it will let me.  Good luck Mike!  I might be biased but it is the most wicked car anyway.   :2thumbs:
I love the smell of nitro in the morning.

http://pettysuperbird.com

hemigeno

nascarxx29

Met Mike he bought parts from me .Real nice guy. Hes got my vote
1969 R4 Daytona XX29L9B410772
1970 EV2 Superbird RM23UOA174597
1970 FY1 Superbird RM23UOA166242
1970 EV2 Superbird RM23VOA179697
1968 426 Road Runner RM21J8A134509
1970 Coronet RT WS23UOA224126
1970 Daytona Clone XP29GOG178701