News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

doing my bit for the environment

Started by 0X01B8, May 23, 2010, 12:41:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0X01B8

I had a lot of cardboard to recycle and the Charger's trunk is so big...
Sure, I burned up 2 gallons of Shell V-Power 93 to get there...
Everything in balance.

Silver R/T

They have giant dumpster for cardboard at work. I just take stuff there. Like other day I dumped giant box that my 1/4 panel came in
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

greenpigs

I use the energy saving bulbs in my house and have washed my truck 1 time since I have owned it, got in July 05. I don't waste much food and even when we hit the all you eat places I take smaller portions and never leave food on my plate. It ticks me off when people grab huge plates of food and just pick at it.
1969 Charger RT

Living Chevy free

tricky lugnuts

As someone once said - I can't remember who - to waste food is to waste life.  :2thumbs:

Love the pic of the Charger at the recycling station!  :drool5:

RD

it is all about balance young daniel-san

67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

loudmouthaussie

good to see we dont all fit the stereotype of gas guzzler driving people who dont give a damn  :2thumbs:

i have two big blocks and a work vehicle but walk or bus it most places as i live near the city  ;)

probably go through less fuel per week for personal trips then some dude in a prius
(that'd be a week i didnt turn the key on the charger or lincoln  :icon_smile_big: )
1970 PLYMOUTH SUPERBIRD. 440/6BBL/BENCH/AUTO/VITAMIN C.
1979 FORD RANCHERO GT 351.
1960 AUSTIN HEALEY MK1 BUGEYE SPRITE 1275/4 SPEED.

squeakfinder

I recycle my beer cans...... :cheers:
Still looking for 15x7 Appliance slotted mags.....

Rolling_Thunder

1968 Dodge Charger - 6.1L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.55 Sure Grip

2013 Dodge Challenger R/T - 5.7L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.73 Limited Slip

1964 Dodge Polara 500 - 440 / 4-speed / 3.91 Sure Grip

1973 Dodge Challenger Rallye - 340 / A-518 / 3.23 Sure Grip

Tilar

Quote from: greenpigs on May 23, 2010, 03:06:53 PM
It ticks me off when people grab huge plates of food and just pick at it.

I used to cook out quite a bit and I tell everyone to take all you want but eat all you take.
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

RD

i, well, um... can i get back to you?
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

METROID

I'm doing my part too. The Charger has been out of service since November so no pollution problems and I'm stimulating the economy by buying parts from four diffrent vendors.  :rofl:

Of course ask me three months from now and the Charger will probably be my daily driver and gas will cost so much I won't be able to buy much else. :D

Darkman

All of the positive things that the entire human race has done in helping reduce greenhouse emmissions in a year has been negated by the recent volcanic eruptions. So get in your Chargers and start them up and enjoy them while you can  :icon_smile_big:

(ps I do my part in helping out, recycling etc to keep the planet clean, but do not believe that the human race is the cause of global warming)
Make it idiot proof, and somebody will make a better idiot!

If you think Education is difficult, try being stupid!

GunMetal

10,000 years ago there was an ice sheet 1 mile thick over New York city. Are we to blame for that too? :RantExplode:
Non illegitimis carborundum