News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

66 or 67 interior panels

Started by chargerman67, May 17, 2010, 09:25:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chargerman67

I'm trying to figure our where I can get a used or new set of interior panels. To be more specific I only need the passenger side rear panel. I have both door panels, and I have the rear drivers side panel. Year One doesn't sell them for the 66 and 67. Anyone know of some secret site (besides ebay) that I might be able to obtain one?

Thanks fellas!
67 Dodge Charger 440
87 Toyota Supra 2.5L twin turbo (JDM)
95 Impala SS
97 BMW 528i

ChgrSteve67

Ghoste

ODZKing

Well, as Steve mentioned (link) or a Mopar yard.  Fortunately, there are still some out there and unless they're broken, there is not much to go wrong with them so they're usually in decent shape.
Any specific color you're looking for?

ChgrSteve67

We have tried to get legendary auto interiors to make new pannels and they say there is just no money in it.

I had to take my origional pannels to an upholster and have them repaired and recovered.

Options are pretty limited.

Either find someone that has a car they are parting out (hopefully  it the color your want)
Find a Mopar Yard like ODZKing said (None anywhere close to where I live)
Or keep an eye out on the ebag

Oh another though would to look in the B-Body section of
http://board.moparts.org/ubbthreads/postlist.php?Cat=0&Board=B
If you don't see anything then I would post in the wanted section.

-Steve

chargerman67

Yeah I noticed I wasn't finding any newly made stuff. I was hoping I missed a really obvious website that made replicas. So I'll just try to keep my eyes open. I am looking for black. Thanks for the info guys.   :eek2:
67 Dodge Charger 440
95 Impala SS
97 BMW 528i

Ghoste

Another example of "fastback envy" is all.  There aren't enough of the 66-67 Charger to go around so they try and get their revenge by making it harder for we, the fortunate few, to drive our cars.

ODZKing

I'd say I'll look at the yard here but sending them to Florida will be very costly.  You're better off finding a place near you.  It would be worth a couple hour drive if need be.
Lem me know though, I can always look.

chargerman67

Thanks a lot for the offer. I will keep that in mind after I look at a few places around here. Just a little update, I made a mistake its actually the drivers side rear window panel.
67 Dodge Charger 440
95 Impala SS
97 BMW 528i