News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Winter 2005 HOT ROD Magazine MOPAR rare vintage photo Issue

Started by RD, December 14, 2005, 06:04:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RD

This may be a repost, but I searched for any relevant topics and could not find them.

Anyway, anyone pick up a copy of the mag?  It is awesome with all the 1962-1972 vintage photos.  David Freiburger outdid himself this time.  If you want pics of it, I can scan or take digi's of it and post them here for your viewing entertainment.
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

TheGhost

A local Mopar buddy gave me a copy for Christmas.  I'd have to say my favorite part is the 68 SS/AA car section. :drool:
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

Shakey

Quote from: RD on December 14, 2005, 06:04:39 PM
This may be a repost, but I searched for any relevant topics and could not find them.

Anyway, anyone pick up a copy of the mag?   It is awesome with all the 1962-1972 vintage photos.   David Freiburger outdid himself this time.   If you want pics of it, I can scan or take digi's of it and post them here for your viewing entertainment.

Go ahead and post the pics.

BTW, When I was skimming your post I thought you had typed "David Furburger".

RD

here are some pics
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

4cruzin

Tomorrow is promised to NOBODY . . . .

69_500

I like the pic of the 69 charger in front of the rocks. However it looks like someone screwed that car up, it has the rear marker lights painted body color instead of stripe color.

Shakey

twilt

Yeah, i picked that up last week. some pretty cool pics and stories.  It had been a long tome since i had any inclination to buy a HR mag.

dodgecharger-fan

I stumbled across that in the magazine rack at the drug store on Tuesday. Scooped it up right away.

There's some really nice pics and stories in there.

Old Moparz

I found that copy by accident in Wally Mart on Saturday. I hardly go to that store, but ended up in there & spotted the mag on the rack. It looked like the last one so I grabbed it. What surprised me is that there isn't one, single advertisement inside & that it's ALL Mopars. Definitely some cool stuff in it.
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

Charger_Fan

I've got that issue as well, pretty cool stuff!

This last year or so, Hot Rod's been doing a much better job from what I've noticed...going back to their roots a little. They've been doing a piece all year long on the roots of drag racing, showing lots of old tracks & telling stories of how they covered the races to get them in the magazine.

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)