News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Daves General Lee

Started by MoparMotel, January 09, 2006, 12:50:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MoparMotel

Hi,

Wondering if Dave was a memeber. Saw him at the Van Nuys spring fling, was wondering if his general lee would be there next year. Look at his pics, he took some with his car at the General Lee's Biggest Jump. That would be cool to take mine out there and take some pics. I tried to e-mail him but it came back as undeliverable

http://www.dukesonline.com/davegl/index.html

1968 Dodge Charger

JimShine

Cooter likes to say that the biggest jump spot, but it isn't (the rail yard in Oxnard California is). I was at that spot he is at in the pics, The Indian Dunes, last year. That is where Vic Morrow died in the helicopter accident during the filming "Twilight Zone The movie".

chargervert

Wow, I think you found the Vanishing Point! The last time Vic was near a helicopter,pryor to going there to film Twilight Zone,he was chasing a Charger in a helicopter,and the same spot where the General does its longest jump,Vic gets taken out by a helicopter! How ironic! Pass the b*ng!

viper r/t

Dave does have a super nice general either way. :drool5: