News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

2 guys in a BMW at a red light

Started by Paul G, May 17, 2010, 11:39:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul G

The other night I was out cruising around. This BMW with a couple guys in it pulls up next to me at the red light. He keeps inching up so I do the same. Is that a signal to go for it?  :icon_smile_cool: I waited for the cross traffic light to go yellow, then I opened my dumps. It got pretty loud.  :yesnod: When our light changed to green, those guys just sat and waited for me to pull off. I wonder what they had to be thinking? I love my dumps!  :icon_smile_wink:
1972 Charger Topper Special, 360ci, 46RH OD trans, 8 3/4 sure grip with 3.91 gear, 14.93@92 mph.
1973 Charger Rallye, 4 speed, muscle rat. Whatever engine right now?

Mopars Unlimited of Arizona

http://www.moparsaz.com/#

FlatbackFanatic

They were just baiting you, seeing if you would take-off like a bat out of hell. :Twocents:
Flatback Fanatic, Kurt  , MN

greenpigs

1969 Charger RT

Living Chevy free

Cooter

Agreed, they just wanted to bait 'ysa into Tippin' your hand...

Sorta like those idiots that ALWAYS make that Stupid "Turn 'em over" thing every time a Musclecar rolls by 'em...
" I have spent thousands of dollars and countless hours researching what works and what doesn't and I'm willing to share"

PocketThunder

Quote from: greenpigs on May 18, 2010, 06:10:00 AM
Sounds like some scrotum sacks.

piggy man you have the best comments sometimes.!   :smilielol:   :smilielol:   :smilielol:   :smilielol:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

chargergirl

Quote from: PocketThunder on May 18, 2010, 08:46:39 AM
Quote from: greenpigs on May 18, 2010, 06:10:00 AM
Sounds like some scrotum sacks.

piggy man you have the best comments sometimes.!   :smilielol:   :smilielol:   :smilielol:   :smilielol:
He just calls um as he sees um!
Trust your Woobie!