News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

'68 Charger spotted in Hastings 5/16/2010

Started by GPULLER, May 17, 2010, 12:20:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GPULLER

Wife and I were in Hastings Saturday night for a wedding reception.  We stayed at the Country Inn and Suites, Sunday morning there was a green '68 Charger sitting in the hotel parking lot.  Had white stripes, Cragars and BFG's, anybody here's car?  Didn't get a pic, camera was packed away in the suitcase.  Nice ride if your here... :2thumbs:

khodne

Maybe he'll be in Farmington next month.

PocketThunder

Quote from: khodne on May 17, 2010, 12:57:07 PM
Maybe he'll be in Farmington next month.

Damn Mopars in the Park is only 2 weeks away!  See you guys there.  It'll most likely be Sunday only for me this year.
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

GPULLER

Paul
Burnout contest is Sunday, be a good break-in for that new 440.   :2thumbs:
Haven't decide which day we are going. My brother is a shot and discus coach and section track meet is Saturday, hes pushing to go Sunday.

Brock Samson

Brock Samson

:scratchchin: ok i now note the lack of stripes but it was the yr, wheel tire combo and color that threw me...  :shruggy:
nevermind....   :leaving:

khodne

Staying in the park this year.  Bringing the tent and a big cooler!!! :cheers:

GPULLER

Quote from: Brock Samson on May 19, 2010, 05:03:12 PM
this the car?.

Sorry Brock, wasnt that car.

Quote from: khodne on May 19, 2010, 08:52:37 PM
Staying in the park this year.  Bringing the tent and a big cooler!!! :cheers:

I'll be looking for the big "Hey Reed...Free Beer Here" sign.   ;D