News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

68 seat belt retractor

Started by Sixt8Chrgr, January 19, 2010, 10:35:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sixt8Chrgr

can some one tell me what appliation this belt is for? Specifically the mid web retractor style.

Thanks

bull

Early production 68. Seems as if that one is missing its cover though.

8WHEELER

Quote from: bull on January 21, 2010, 01:25:52 AM
Early production 68. Seems as if that one is missing its cover though.

I have that picture   :scratchchin:  Is the male buckle on yours, the same style as in the other picture?
If so, it could be the correct seat belt, my September 68 Charger, did not come from the factory with
the re-tractor covers. but they were blue to match the carpet, so yours should be the carpet color.

But I have seen maybe two, that were black belts, and not carpet color, very unsual though.

Dan
74 Dart Sport 360, just for added fun.

john108

My '68 Charger built in December '67 has the identical front belt shown in the first picture of this post.

Sixt8Chrgr

John 108,

The more I looked into this the more I thought that my seat belts could be correct. Now that there is another one out there like mine the more I think mine could be correct.
Thanks,

My 68 Charger was also built in December 67.

ODZKing

My 67 has those retractors on the rear seat belts (the buckle side).  They were an option in 67, not sure about other years.
Fronts on mine are same as the one Bull posted.