News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

3,600.00 real superbird on craigslists

Started by unrulyprocuda, May 15, 2010, 12:07:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

unrulyprocuda

superbird for sale on craigslist i wish someone would beat the crap out of scam artists trying to scam people out of thier money it makes me sick seen this trick lately anyone her is the response the scum bag sent me can you imagine if 50 people bite on this one

i sent i would like to purchase it whats the vin number color combination and motor i will pay you immediately if you give me the vin identification number on the clear title that you have in your posession

http://evansville.craigslist.org/clt/1712896560.html

scammer sent vin on the car is    VIN: RM23V0A175683     anyone recognize this vin number or picture

Hello,
This is a ORIGINAL 1970 PLYMOUTH ROADRUNNER SUPERBIRD.
All of this car it's original!I bout this car from my uncle 3 years ago!I want to sell this car to a person that have money and time to finihi it,because this was my uncle dream and I don't have time and money for this car!
I have a clear title and all the documents of this car !This is not a clone it's original PLYMOUTH RR SUPERBIRD!
Price was reduced to $3,600.00 (URGENT SALE) as I need to sell this car because in two weeks I will leave with other troops in Iraq .
In order to sell my car, the financial part will be handled by Yahoo Sopping Services. This service was made only for US ARMY member!
That means that you will have 48 hours available for any inspection of this car. In this way both of us will be 100% covered during the steps of this transaction.
If you're really interested in buying my car, make sure that you really have the cash available!
I will open a transaction with Yahoo and they will contact you and will explain you the steps of this transaction.
At the moment I'm stationed at Hancock Field AGS an US Military AFB in Syracuse, NY. making final preparations before deploying to Iraq with the U.S. Convoy
The car is already at our Military Logistic Department form Fort Belvoir, U.S. Army base near Bethesda, MD, crated and ready to go. The Logistic Department will deliver the car to your home.
Since the car  is in a military base, and you can't go there to take it, only the Logistics Department can deliver it, because it's in their custody.
Shipping may take anywhere between 1-2 business days depending on the destination.. All documents you need for ownership, loog book , manuals and bill of sale will be provided along with the vehicle.
For the payment I would like to use Yahoo as a third party. They will keep your money into a protection account until you get the vehicle and will release it to me after inspection period is over and you agree to keep the car. So, this is not a blind transaction, you can see the car  before committing to buy and to eliminate any concerns you will have 2 days to inspect it. If you decide not to keep it Yahoo will refund you the money, no questions asked, and shipping back will be my concern. I think this is more than fair for both of us.
I'll start the official procedure, and Yahoo  will contact you about this. If you are interested in buying it just mail me back with:
- Your Full Name - Required by Yahoo (You'll receive important guidelines + instructions from them.)
- Your Shipping Address  - Required by the Army Logistics Department (They will contact you by email with delivery/pickup instructions 1 day ahead so you can
communicate what time schedule work best for your to receive the car)
Again I want to point out that because I am going to Iraq  this sale is my top priority and I am looking after a fast transaction, with no delays. That is
why I decided to lower the price, to avoid wasting time with negotiations and find a buyer as soon as possible.
I wish prefert to talck all the transaction details by the phone but right now I`m in a military base, getting ready for Iraq and for this reason I will not have access to the phone for the next 2 weeks!

Thanks, hope to do business with you soon!
Brian Shane

add on craigslist 1970 PLYMOUTH ROADRUNNER SUPERBIRD ALL ORIGINAL

EVERYTHING ON THIS CAR IS ORIGINAL.

THE CAR LOOKS GREAT FOR IT'S AGE.

THE INTERIOR IS IN NICE SHAPE.

I DON'T KNOW MUCH ABOUT IT...JUST BOUGHT IT A 2 YEARS AGO FROM MY UNCLE!

I AM FORCED TO SELL IT DUE TO SOME HEALTH PROBLEMS. RIGHT NOW I DON'T HAVE THE TIME AND MONEY TO FINISH IT.

THIS CAR IS THE DREAM OF EVERY AMERICAN DRIVER. IS A REAL PIECE OF HISTORY.

STILL COULD BE THE PERFECT CAR FOR SOMEONE WHO WANTS A TRUE CLASSIC CAR.

CONTACT ME ONLY AT : speedre12@hotmail.com

•it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

xs29j8Bullitt

Playing tag with scammers can be dangerous... I would not give them real names or contact info.

Here is a discussion of this scam on Moparts:

http://board.moparts.org/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=5978603&an=0&page=1#Post5978603
After 8 years of downsizing, whats left...
1968 Charger R/T, Automatic, 426 Hemi
1968 Polara 4Dr Sdn, Automatic, 440 Magnum
1968 Polara 4Dr HT, Automatic, 383
1969 Charger 500, 4 Speed, 440 Magnum
1969 Daytona, Automatic, 440 Magnum
1969 Road Runner, 4 Speed, 426 Hemi
1970 `Cuda, Automatic, 440-6BBL
1970 Challenger T/A, Automatic, 340 6 Pack
2004 Ram, Automatic, 5.7L Hemi
2009 Challenger SRT8, Automatic, 6.1L Hemi
<This Space Reserved for a 2016 Challenger SRT Hellcat, 8Sp Automatic,

hotrod98

I learned my lesson several years ago. I was giving a scammer a hard time and he sold my e-mail address to someone. I immediately started getting hundreds of e-mails every day.I had to quit using that e-mail address altogether. Now I just leave those losers alone and hope that maybe they'll hang themselves some day.

Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.
Charles Addams

superbirdtom

yeah I got a original prototype 71 hemi winged car 1 of 1 but it is at area 51 in a crate and can only be delivered by UFO.  just 2 grand takes it

hemi24

Tim L

"yeah I got a original prototype 71 hemi winged car 1 of 1 but it is at area 51 in a crate and can only be delivered by UFO.  just 2 grand takes it "

Priceless
JS23N0E
BS23H1B
XX29L9B381541